Best Android Emulators for Windows PC computer. People play their favorite games on their smartphones and computers. Now, most of the game can be played on devices like smartphone, tablets and personal computers. It is very easy to play your favorite game on your smartphone. You simply have to bring your phone out of your pocket. Smartphones are easy to carry, unlike personal computers.
You can only use the personal computer at your home or office but smartphones can be used everywhere. If you are somewhere and you don’t have anything to do, you can start playing your favorite game on your smartphone. The small screen of a smartphone is often annoying. Playing your favorite game on your PC is a different kind of experience. Large screen offers you a better view of things. These days most of the games sold are the mobile games. But it does not mean that gaming consoles have become obsolete. Xbox and PlayStation are still sold worldwide. Read also best iOS emulators for Windows PC.
People cannot forget the fun they have when playing games on the bigger screen. Generally, people at least have one favorite game which they never tired of playing. Most of the games are only made to be played on smartphones and not on personal computers. This is why you must have a smartphone to play the game which is only released for the mobile platform.
This is the situation when we think of something that would make it possible to play a game on a PC. Here, we are talking about emulators. We use emulators to play games which are released to be played only on smartphones. Emulators are not only used to install games on your PC. You can also use emulators to download and install your favorite apps like WhatsApp on your PC.
There are many emulators available which you can download. We have selected some of the best emulators which you can use without any doubt to download and install your favorite apps. The very first on our list of top Android emulators is Andyroid.
Andyroid is the most used emulator you can find out there. There are millions of people who choose Andyroid whenever they need to use an emulator. People prefer using Andyroid for many reasons. We can say that Andyroid is the most reliable emulator you can find. You don’t have to worry about bugs when using this emulator and its performance is much better than other emulators you have used. Some emulators are not supported by your graphics card or run slowly but Andyroid is not one of them. Let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Andyroid.
- Andyroid runs smoothly on your PC and does not require you to restart your computer like other emulators do.
- You don’t have to pay anything to get Andyroid because it is totally free.
- The best thing about this app is that it does not contain ads.
- Unlike other apps, protocols are not shoehorned into Andyroid.
- Andyroid works smoothly on almost every computer.
- Andyroid is new and it will not be right to say that it has no issues at all. We can say that Andyroid yet has to earn the confidence of users.
- Sometimes there are glitches. Developers of Andyroid will have to do something about the glitches.
Manymo is another emulator which you can use for PC and Windows. Following are the advantage and disadvantages of Manymo.
- Manymo is different from other emulators because it is an online emulator. Users are not required to download any program to use the emulator. You will just sign up and then choose the emulator you want to use.
- It is free to use but you will have to pay if you want to use the paid version. People use paid version for better service and options.
- You can use Manymo to download and install any app.
- You must have a copy of the app in order to be able to upload the online emulator which means you will have to sign into Google Play and download the apk file. Manymo does not work like Andyroid and BlueStacks. Signing into your emulator account won’t sync with your Google Play account.
- You will have to pay for using the emulator. It will cost you $9 per month for hundred emulator launches. But the good thing about it is that you will get one hundred emulator launches per month in a very reasonable fee of $9.
YouWave is also a good option if you need to use an emulator but it is no way near the emulators discussed above. Still is an option you can consider in case you don’t have any other choice.
- It works well on almost every type of computer and you can use it without any hesitation.
- YouWave is not free. You will have to pay $20 for to get this Android emulator. Free trial version of YouWave is also available. You better try using other free emulators listed above before you decide to pay $20 for YouWave.
BlueStacks is the second on our list of top Android emulators for PC and Windows. It is the favorite emulator of many users. BlueStacks works very well on PC and Windows. Following are the advantages and disadvantages of BlueStacks.
- BlueStacks is a well-known name and is used by millions of people. Developers of BlueStacks keep updating it and this is why it is compatible with every type of computer.
- It has been tested a lot and now we can say that it a perfect Android emulator for PC and Windows.
- It is often criticized by users for being buggy.
- Most of the users have expressed dissatisfaction over the performance of BlueStacks. They pointed towards glitches and bugs.
- Sometimes syncing BlueStacks with your Google Play Account is almost impossible.
5. Official Android Emulator
Have you used or heard about the official android emulator? Yes, there is one. It was mainly launched for Android developers. Before you make any decision, you better have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of the official Android emulator.
- As stated above, it is the official Android emulator of developed by Google. If you are a developer then this is an ideal emulator for you to test your newly built apps.
- No glitches
- Works smoothly
- The official Android emulator is ideal for developers who have the knowledge of coding. This is why it is only popular among developers. You can use this emulator only if you have the knowledge of coding. This is also the reason the official Android emulator is not commonly used by users other than developers.
You, now, know about the best Android emulators out there. Information given above will help you choose the best emulator.