Do you remember it? Windows Live Hotmail”. Most of the people use multiple email accounts with different email service providers but it is hard to manage all email accounts individually. Here, we will discuss Windows Live Hotmail email. If you have an account with Hotmail and wants to access it in Gmail, then you can definitely do it after reading this step-by-step guide.
Accessing Windows Live Hotmail in Gmail
To access your Windows Live Hotmail in Gmail to send and receive emails, just follow these simple steps.
- Login to your Gmail email account
- Go to Accounts
- Now Go to “Add another mail account located just below the “Get mail from other accounts.
- Enter your Windows Live Hotmail address in the text field labeled with Email address.
- Click Next Step link
- Type your Hotmail email address in the Username field
- Now enter your actual Hotmail password in password text input field.
- Next, enter “pop3.live.com”
- Type “995” in Port field
- It is always recommended to use a secure connection SSL before retrieving mail is checked.
- There are some optional check boxes you can use as per your requirements and settings.
- Now, click “Add Account”
- Select “Yes, I want to be able to send mail as..”
- Go to Next Step
- Again, click on Next Step link
- Click Send Verification
- You will receive an email containing the verification code
- Now Go to your Gmail email and copy the code
- Now Go back to the original procedure page and enter that code into the “Enter and verify the confirmation code form.
- Finally, click Verify
Congratulations. now you can see your Windows Live Hotmail emails in Gmail. Not only this, but you can also send mail directly from Gmail using your Hotmail email address.
Gmail – Google https://www.google.com/gmail/
Gmail is email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access. Please share your views about how to access Windows Live Hotmail emails in Gmail.