Adding a Pinterest tab to your Facebook fan page is very simple. Facebook allows users to create a Pinterest section within the fan page. There are four different but easy ways to install your Pinterest tab to a business fan page including iFrame, Facebook developer apps, and using the Woobox.
All of three ways have their own advantages. So after reading this guide, you will be able to select the best way that best suits your needs.
Before starting the process, make sure you have a Pinterest account. If you don’t have an account, read this step by step guide to learn how to sign up Pinterest to create a new account.
Next, it is important that you are using Facebook as yourself, not as a fan page. Facebook allows users to use Facebook as himself or as a business. So make sure you are using as yourself.
Adding a Pinterest Tab
1. Create a Pinterest Tab through Iframe Host
iFrame host is the first method we are going to explain. If you want to add a Pinterest tab to your Facebook business page through an iFrame host, just follow the simple step by step guide.
- Go to https://apps.facebook.com/iframehost/
- Now, click “Install Page Tab” button
- Now select the Facebook page on which you wish to see your Pinterest tab.
- After downloading the tab, click “allow” located at the top right of the welcome bar
- Now you are authorized to edit your Pinterest Tab.
- Process completed. Now you can edit the title of your tab and graphics easily and quickly without any hesitation.
If you are the basic user with a little computer application and coding knowledge, then this method is for you. You can create your tab easily with step by step clicks. You can also customize the application by changing the size, add photos and rename the tab.
If you are looking for best alternatives to Pinterest, read this article for cool similar sites like Pinterest.
2. Create a Pinterest Tab through Facebook Developer Application
To add a Pinterest tab using Facebook developer application, just follow these simple steps.
- First, open Facebook developer page by clicking this link.
- Next, click Create new app button located at the top right of the screen.
- Now provide all the required information in the text fields. It will then show Pinterest’s iFrame host version.
- Now select your Facebook fan page on which you’d like to show your Pinterest tab.
- Click “allow”, located at the top right side of your screen. It will authorize you to edit your Pinterest tab.
3. Adding a Pinterest Tab through Woobox
Woobox is a web-based marketing tool available on Facebook developers platform. Woobox allows users to use their tools to create marketing campaigns and customize their pages with different tools and add-ons. For example, Its popular tool is the Static HTML app.
To add your Pinterest tab using Woobox, follow these simple steps.
- Woobox is another easy way to add a Pinterest tab to your Facebook page. But the question is that, how can we find the Woobox on Facebook. Simply enter Woobox in the Facebook search bar and click the very first link on the list. It will take you to the right place. Or click this link https://apps.facebook.com/mywoobox/?fb_source=search&ref=ts)
- At the Woobox application page, click “add to page” and select the page you want to add a tab.
- Your Pinterest tab is fully installed now.
Related Guides on Internet
- Create a Pinterest Tab for Facebook Pages With Woobox
- 11 Steps to Add a Pinterest Tab to Your Facebook Fan Page