The clock is a very popular and useful tool integrated into all operating systems like Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and other platforms. In some situations, you may need numerous time zone clocks. Today, I am going to educate you how to add multiple time zone clocks in Windows 10 PC computer with step by step learning guide.
I remember, when I was working in a software company, we added three time zone clocks to set our schedule for clients from different countries and different time zones. It will take only a few minutes to setup multiple time zone clocks in Windows 10. Just follow these simple steps to get the job done easily and quickly.
Adding Multiple Time Zone Clocks In Windows 10
The process of adding multiple time zone clocks in Windows 10 is pretty simple, you just need to follow these steps.
- First of all, open the Windows 10 menu window by clicking the Windows icon on the left bottom of your screen.
- Now, click the gear icon and open settings window as shown in the screenshot.
- Go to Time & Language in the Settings window
- You will see an option “Add clocks for different zones.” located at the bottom of the screen. Just click on it
- Now you will see another screen “Additional Clocks”
- Select your desired time zone.
- You can add the name for each clock. For example, you can add United States, Canada and Ireland for Clocks having time zones of these countries.
- Finally, click apply to finish the process.
Have a look at the screenshot. You can see multiple clocks for different time zones. When you click on the date and time located at the right bottom of the computer screen, four clicks will appear. One is your time zone and other three are for different time zones.
How to Add More Time Zones
If you need even more time zone clocks, just follow another simple method.
There are so many apps in Windows 10. In order to create more time zone clocks, open Alarm & Clock app. Go to Word Clock tab and click + icon. Enter your desired location and click apply to create more clocks.