Best WhatsApp jokes and status quotes. We all know the importance of making a good first impression. When we are texting someone for the first time all the sudden we run out of words. We want to say something nice or funny but we have no clue how to do what we want to do.
Do you want to say something to someone you recently met on WhatsApp? You want to get the conversation going but you don’t know how to do it. It is often said that WhatsApp jokes are the best way to kick off the conversation. In this article, we will tell you what you need to know about WhatsApp jokes and WhatsApp quotes. You can use these jokes and quotes to create a strong first impression. Just make sure that the quotes and jokes you use are funny. You can also create your own jokes but it will be difficult for many of you.
A majority of the cell phone users know what WhatsApp is and how to use it. Still, there are people who haven’t used WhatsApp even once. So this article will be very helpful for them. WhatsApp has become the top app when it comes to interacting with your friends or finding new friends.
Top WhatsApp Features
You need to have a smartphone in order to use WhatsApp. First of all, you will need to download WhatsApp on your smartphone. Android and iOS devices users can download the app from the Play Store and the App Store. Next, you will verify your phone number and account and then choose a username you want to use. The app will sync your contacts helping you find friends already using the app. Read the following to know what you can do using WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp allows you send videos, text messages, images and audio calls to other WhatsApp users. If you are not using the mobile data then your phone must be connected to Wi-Fi in order to be able to use the app. There are many places where you cannot use mobile data so make sure that you have turned on mobile data.
- WhatsApp is a free app and you can download it from the Play Store or the App Store. The app contains no ads.
- When you want to make a call or send a message or video, just open the app. The app will not ask you to enter your username and pin. When you are done just close the app.
You can share jokes on WhatsApp with your friends. Below, we will offer you some tips that you will find very helpful.
People say that telling jokes is an art. We will give you some useful tips using which you can send WhatsApp jokes to your friends and loved ones.
- There is no single strategy when it comes to telling jokes. For instance, there are some jokes you can only tell to your friends and not to your parents. So, you will keep changing your strategy depending on your audience. The very first thing you need to keep your mind is your audience. Sometimes you can make some changes to the joke to make it appropriate for all types of audience.
- The length of a joke is another important point to consider. People don’t have time to read lengthy jokes. They love small and funny jokes. You must have seen that most of the WhatsApp jokes are one liner.
- One line jokes attract the attention of your audience immediately. The best joke is the one that is related to something you are already talking about. Sometimes, it helps understand the point you are trying to make.
- Sometimes real life events become a joke. If one of your friends does or says something funny, you can make it into a joke. People use real life events to make others laugh. There are a number of joke telling strategies but you need to choose the one you think will work for you.
- You can find amazing jokes in a joke book. If you don’t have a joke book, you can read jokes online. Have you seen a standup comedian performing on stage? If you haven’t, you should. Standup comedians tell jokes about almost anything such as a car, books, girlfriends, bar etc.
Funny WhatsApp Jokes
You can make your friends laugh in no time by sharing funny WhatsApp jokes given below. Use WhatsApp to share your favorite jokes with your friends and family members. Let’s have a look at the following jokes to get some idea about funny WhatsApp jokes.
- You are not fat, you are just…. easier to see.
- Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? Breasts don’t have eyes.
- Teamwork is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.
- Born free, taxed to death
- I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
- What is faster Hot or Cold? The answer is Hot because you can catch a cold.
Now you have some idea about WhatsApp one-line jokes. They are short and funny. You can also modify a joke before sharing it on WhatsApp. The joke you share must fit in line with your personality.
Best WhatsApp Quotes
Who doesn’t love quotes? Of course, we all do. Some people love motivation quotes and then there are others who love success quotes, love quotes, leadership quotes, knowledge quotes etc. There are so many categories and each category has thousands of quotes. People also use their favorite quotes as their WhatsApp status.
One strange thing about the quotes is that people look for the quotes of famous people. They want to know what famous people said or did. Jokes are meant to laugh people and most of the jokes are associated with common people. But, the quote you are going to share with your friends must be associated with a famous person or a great leader or a scientist. Quotes can change the way people look at things and events. You can use WhatsApp to share your favorite quotes with your friends and those you care about.
Read the following instruction to know what makes a great quote.
- Quotes associated with famous people are widely used and shared. When people read the quote they are also looking for the name of the famous person who said those words.
- It does not mean that you can’t create your own quote. Of course, you can. You can use experiences from your life to create an impactful quote.
- You need to pay special attention to the length of the quote. People don’t like to read lengthy quotes. There will be no use of sharing lengthy WhatsApp quotes if people don’t read them. So, you better keep things simple and to the point.
- Make sure you choose the quote, your target audience can relate to.
- Your WhatsApp quotes should not be about something unpopular because if it is, it will not attract the attention of the audience.
Have a look at the following quotes. It will give you some idea about the kind of quotes you can share through WhatsApp with your contacts. You can see that the quotes given below are short and meaningful.
- To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail. (Abraham Maslow)
- What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. (John Ruskin)
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. (Will Rogers)
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
- Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world. (Lily Tomlin)
- I took a speed reading course and read ‘War and Peace’ in twenty minutes. It involves Russia. (Woody Allen)
Hope now you have the idea what types of WhatsApp quotes have the most impact. Famous quotes have the power to influence our lives and ideology. Make sure that the quote you want to share is meaningful and will have a deep impact on the people you are sharing the quote with. Start sharing WhatsApp quotes now and see what your friends’ reaction will be.