Learn how to login Belkin Wireless G Router easily and quickly with step by step networking tutorial.
Your Belkin Wireless G router is compatible with Macintosh and Microsoft computers. In addition, Wi-Fi support can be extended to four hundred feet if you use 64- and 128-bit WEP data encryption for enhanced security of your network. You don’t have to worry about the privacy of your network as it comes with NAT and SPI firewall protection. Belkin Wireless G router is the best router of its kind allowing more than sixteen users to use its Wi-Fi network. If you have a Belkin Wireless G router and you don’t know how to login to it, you simply have to follow the simple step by step guide given below.
How to Sign in to Belkin Wireless G Router
To login to your Belkin Wireless G router, just follow these simple steps
- First, you will need an Ethernet cable. Connect one end of the cable to your computer and plug the other into one of the four ports labeled LAN on your router.
- Launch any Internet browser you have installed on your computer.
- Enter http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar of the browser and click “go” button or press “Enter.”
- Wait for the page to load and when it is done, you will see login screen on your computer screen. Now right click on “Login.”
- You will be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password.
In this article, we tried our best to show how to login to Belkin Wireless G Router. The Belkin wireless G router supports both Macintosh and Microsoft computers. Using 64- and 128-bit WEP data encryption for enhanced. Belkin Wireless G Router (the Router). Please share your views about this article in the comments box below.