best alternative apps like CCleaner: If you want to remove unnecessary junk files, cache or cookies, CCleaner might be your first choice. CCleaner is one of the most popular PC cleaning tools. By removing these fatty bulky junk, your system will become faster and lighter.
CCleaner is the world’s most popular PC cleaner available free for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP, Android and iOS devices. The free version has limited features but you can also buy its paid versions “Professional” and “Professional Plus” for $24.95 and $39.95 respectively. This exclusive app allows users remove junk files in Windows computer. You can easily download and install the application from its official website.
No doubt, CCleaner might be your first choice. But in some situations, you may want to use other PC cleaner applications. In this article, we will show you best alternative apps like CCleaner pc cleaner app.
Related article: How to Download Clean Master for PC
Clean You PC With These Amazing Alternative Apps
Below we have listed best Ccleaner alternatives for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
1- Glary Utilities
Glary is available for Windows. It is a well-known name when it comes to PC junk cleaners. The best thing about Glary is that it has everything you need to repair the pc. Glary has the features you want like disk cleaner, memory optimizer, duplicate file finder, a registry optimizer etc. You can use Glary for your professional as well as personal computers. Unlike other PC cleaning software, Glary is easy to use.
- It gives you a personalized experience. You are just a single click away from doing anything you want to do.
- You will get the options to choose options like the Registry cleaner, Spyware Remover, shortcuts Fixer and Startup Manager.
- You will find its Windows boot time monitor very useful.
- You may find it bit slower than its competitors.
Glary Utilities has a free version and a paid version. The paid version will cost you $20.
2- BleachBit (Windows/Mac/Linux)
BleachBit is an open source junk cleaner. You can use BleachBit to clean your drive. Besides cleaning, it also provides security. When you use BleachBit, you will be prompted to delete cookies, history, temp files etc. If you have not done the cleaning for a long time then this is the software you can use without hesitation. It will do the job.
- Open source
- It helps get rid of temp files and privacy traces.
- Improves performance of your system
- Easy to use
- Works seamlessly on Windows and Linux
- Not happy with the User-interface
- If you there is a lot of cleaning to do, BleachBit gets slower.
- For the registry, there is no fixing tool.
3- AVG PC Tuneup
Next on our list of junk cleaners is AVG PC Tuneup. You can use AVG PC Tuneup for junk cleaning. Once you have used AVG PC Tuneup, you will notice a significant improvement in the performance of your system. It takes care of minor issues which often cause the reduction in speed. There are two versions of AVG PC Tuneup, free version, and paid version. You can use the one you think offers what you want. Using the software is very easy, just click once and everything will be done.
- You can use it to get rid of temp files, privacy traces, and hidden junk.
- You will notice significant improvement in the boot-up speed
- Does system scan and repair
- Improves the performance of the system
- 5 percent diagnostic consistency score.
If you are looking for a lightweight junk cleaning program then you need SlimCleaner. The software is named perfectly because it is not like other heavy software you see on the Internet. You can use SlimCleaner to get rid of trash. It can also remove crashes and can optimize memory. You will surely love its optimization tools and disk tools. Download SlimCleaner now and see what it can do to your system.
- SlimCleaner has plenty of options
- Startup Manager
- Optimization tools
- 1-click repair
- License limitations
5- CleanMyMac 3
You can guess from the name CleanMyMac 3 that it is made for Mac. If you have a Mac then you can use it for removing useless files automatically. Once the files are removed, your system will have a lot of space. You can use CleanMyMac 3 to get rid of unnecessary cache data. It can also manage extensions. In short, we can say that it is a multi purpose software and you can use it if you have Mac.
- Deletes unwanted data on hard disk and creates space
- You will find utilities like Uninstaller and Shredder very useful.
- CleanMyMac 3 is easy to use
- Users find the alerts very annoying.
6- Advanced SystemCare (Mac)
If you cannot use Ccleaner for some reasons then we recommend Advanced SystemCare for your Mac. If you just look at its features you will find it much better than others discussed above. The software can keep your computer safe from threats. There are many kinds of files that slow down your system, Advanced SystemCare removes them improves the performance of your system. There are two versions of the software free and paid.
- System Security
- Not heavy on your pocket
- Toolbar cleaner
- Limited installations
Now you know the advantages and disadvantages of all the software discussed above. You can compare their features yourself. Just select that have the features you are looking for. You can download any alternative apps like CCleaner easily and quickly without any hesitation for your PC, Mac and Linux based computers.