Windows Live Hotmail is a very user-friendly email service. It allows you block a sender by email address. The process of blocking a sender by email address will only take a few seconds. You will have to read and follow the instructions given below to learn what you need to do to block a sender by email address in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Firstly, login to your Windows Live Hotmail account using your username and password.
- Click ‘Options | More Options’ from the Windows Live Hotmail toolbar.
- Below ‘Junk Email’ you will follow ‘Safe and blocked senders’ link
- Click ‘Blocked Senders’ link.
- Beneath ‘Blocked e-mail or domain’ you will enter the email address of the sender you want to block.
- Finally press ‘Add to list’.