Do you want to play Boom Beach on Mac? You cannot imagine the fun you will have to play Boom Beach on Mac. Many of you must have played the game on their phones. But playing Boom Beach on the bigger screen is a different kind of experience and you will surely love it. In this article, we will show you how to play Boom Beach on your Mac. Many people when playing a game on a smartphone wish if they could play the same game on Mac. This is exactly what we are talking about here.
Clash of Clans and Hay Day are popular games worldwide and both are developed by Supercell. We can say that Supercell has what it takes to develop a perfect game. Just like the previous two Boom Beach is also a strategy game. You will be happy to know that Boom Beach is also developed by Supercell. You will need a stable Internet connection to play this game because of Boom Beach, just like other Supercell games, is a server based game. This is the only way to play the game if there is any site that says you can play the game without an Internet connection, it’s a lie.
You can play Boom Beach the way Clash of Clans wants you to play it. Moreover, avoid using those sites which are also the biggest cause of computer viruses. Users just like you believe whatever they find on those sites and end up downloading nothing but the virus on their computers. Supercell’s Boom Beach is a free game which means you don’t have to pay anything to get the game. But you will have to pay if you want to upgrade.
The app is free but contains in-app purchases.
Download Boom Beach for Mac
Following are the steps you will be following to download Boom Beach for Mac.
- The very first thing you will need is a Google Play account and an Android device. Remember, your Google Play account must be linked to the Android device. We will be using an Android emulator which will be downloaded from Google Play. Don’t worry you don’t have to pay to get the app.
- There are plenty of Android emulators but in this example, we will be using Andyroid. Download Andyroid on your Mac. Once you have downloaded the emulator you can use it to download any Android app.
- After downloading the emulator, next step is installing it. You will have to sign in with your Google Play account in order to sync up your account with the emulator. If this is the first time you are signed in to Google Play then there may be no synced apps. But if you have been downloading Android apps previously then you will see your account profile and all your android apps after your account is synced up with Andy. If Boom Beach is not one of those apps it means you will have to download it.
- There is a shopping bag icon at the lower right side. Click the icon and it will take you to the Play Store where you can look for Boom Beach.
- You can use the search bar to search Boom Beach. Search Boom Beach and install it onto your Andy home screen on your Mac.
- Now open the Boom Beach app. Next, we will show you how to transfer Boom Beach to your Mac.
Transfer Boom Beach to Mac from Android
You must be wondering if you are able to get your previously played game on your Mac to play. It does not feel right to start everything from zero and this is why it is helpful to transfer the game and account from your previous device to your new Boom Beach game on your Mac.
- Do you remember the very first device you started Boom Beach game on? You need to connect your Google plus account on that device.
- Launch Boom Beach, access Settings screen and make sure that the game is connected to your Google plus account to transfer over.
- Next, you will make sure that your emulator (Andyroid app) is connected to your Google account. You can also confirm it from the Settings. Go to Settings and then Accounts and there you click the Add Account to check if you have added your Google account. This is the same Google account you used in order to sign in to your original device
- We did all this to make sure that both the devices are synced up with Google and Google+. If things go as planned then you should be able to start Boom Beach on your Mac.
- Finish the tutorial and head over to the game settings and connect to your Google plus account by pressing G+. You will be notified that your account has been synced to your Mac laptop computer.