Clash of Clans is on its way to becoming the most played game in the world. If you love strategy games then Clash of Clans for MacBook Pro & Air. In this article, we will show you how to get Clash of Clans on your MacBook Pro & Air.
These days we have a lot of games options such as iPhone and Android games, PS, Xbox etc. Most of the social networking sites like Facebook offer browser games. We have strong reason to believe that in near future gaming industry is expected to grow double in size. Developers of Clash of Clans made it available for mobiles but here we are talking about getting Clash of Clans for MacBook Pro & Air. We will offer you some useful instructions following which you can get Clash of Clans for your MacBook Pro and Air.
Clash of Clans: An Introduction
It will be very difficult to believe that if you use a smartphone and you never heard about Clash of Clans before in your life. Most of the smartphone users are familiar with this game. It is because of the smartphones the game is so popular. Supercell is the developer of Clash of Clans. After Clash of Clans, Supercell released two more games named Hay Day and Boom Beach which also became popular among the smartphone users.
Supercell keeps updating Clash of Clans and this is why the game is still popular among the users. When you first look at the game you find its visuals eye catching. You cannot ignore Clash of Clans easily. A newly introduced feature of Clash of Clans are Air Sweepers, War Prep, and Dark Spell Factory.
Clash of Clans Secrets and Tips
Playing Clash of Clans on Mac
You must be thinking why someone would play Clash of Clans on Mac if he or she can play it on iPhone or Android. There are some reasons which we can give you in this regard. Most of the smartphones have 5 or 6-inch display. So, you will surely love to see what it feels like playing your favorite game on a bigger screen especially on a 27” iMac with Retina Display. It will save a lot of your time because you don’t have to zoom in, swipe, swipe, and swipe and then zoom out. When you have a bigger screen you will be able to have a better look on things.
At your workplace, you can take some time to play Clash of Clans on your iMac. You don’t need to use your phone if you have installed CoC on your iMac. Using your smartphone at your office or workplace for twenty minutes will draw many eyes. In addition, Mac is a better machine as compared to any smartphone. It is equipped with one of the fastest processors and it has no match with a smartphone when it comes to graphics.
Clash of Clans for PC Windows 7, 8 and XP
CoC for Mac using Bootcamp
You need to download Andyroid, an emulator, on your Mac. It is only possible if you run Windows on your Mac. For this, you will need a working copy of Windows operating system to install on your computer. Have you heard about the app Bootcamp? Macs come with app Bootcamp installed on them making it easy for you to install Windows onto your Mac. Once it is done, you can install any Windows program you like.
- You need a copy of Windows operating system. It can be Windows 7, 8 or 10. It will be the best if you have installed Windows on a USB drive.
- Installing Windows on your Mac is very easy using Bootcamp Assistant. You simply have to follow the on-screen instructions to get the job done. It may take around 45 minutes.
- Now your Mac has Windows operating system. Launch Bootcamp and run Windows and then download Andyroid emulator.
- Open Andyroid and you should see the setup instructions on your screen. Just do what you are asked to do.
- Before you download Clash of Clans you will have to sign in to your Google Play account.
- Once you are there, run a search for Clash of Clans in Andyroid. Find and then download CoC.
- Wait for the download to complete and when it does open Clash of Clans by double-clicking it.
Now we will show you how you can play Clash of Clans using Genymotion. First off, you need Genymotion along with Virtual Box. Remember, these apps will work only if you sign up first.
- First, you need to download Genymotion for your Mac and then sign up for a Genymotion account. If you don’t sign up the app won’t work.
- Go to Virtual Box and download the app from the following line
VirtualBox 4.3.20 for OS X hosts x86/amd64
- Next step is opening and installing Genymotion and Virtual Box. Don’t worry you will not find it difficult.
- When it has finished installation, open Genymotion and sign in into your account. You should see a list of devices from which you will choose. Our suggestion is Custom Tablet to emulate but don’t start the device.
- Go to Virtual Box and select the Custom Tablet you chose initially in Genymotion.
- There you will right click and select Settings. You simply have to change Basic Memory to 2048 MB and Video Memory to 128 MB.
- Go to Genymotion and change the settings to base memory of 2048 MB.
- Now you will start the virtual device and make sure to sign into your Google Play account.
- You can search for Google Apps if it does not appear.
- Next, you will download Clash of Clans. Drag it to Genymotion and have fun.
You will surely find this article very helpful. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Clash of Clans on the App Store – iTunes – Apple
Clash of Clans for Macbook Pro & Air Free Download. Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars! Mustachioed Barbarians,fire-wielding.