Learn how to connect Wii to AT&T U-verse easily and quickly with step by step Wii educational guide. The Internet service provided by AT&T is known as U-verse. You will be surprised to learn that Nintendo Wii can be connected to your AT&T U-verse network. It allows you to access Nintendo’s online store.
There are plenty of new and old games you can download from Nintendo’s online store. In addition, there are a lot of things you can do such as updating your game software, streaming pictures straight to your console if you have subscribed to services like Netflix.
Read also: Hook up a Projector to AT&T U-verse
Connecting Wii to AT&T U-verse
- First of all, you need to turn on your Nintendo Wii. You will see the logon screen and the console will boot into the main menu system.
- You can see the cursor on the screen. You should see “Wii” button on the screen. Select the button using Wii remote controller.
- You need to choose “Wii” Settings from the general system settings menu.
- Now you will click the “Next” button to go to the next page. You will select “Internet” on this page.
- You will select “Connection Settings.” if this is the first time you are trying to connect your Nintendo Wii to a home network before, the boxes on your screen should read “None.” Start setting up a new connection profile by choosing one of those “None” boxes on your screen.
- Choose “Wireless Connection.” A page will be loaded that will allow you to connect your Wii to your AT&T U-verse network. Select “Search for an Access” point.
Select “Save” after selecting the name of the name of your AT&T U-verse home network. Congratulations, your Nintendo Wii is on your AT&T U-verse home network.