It is very irritating when we face problems using an email service. FastMail, just like other email services, has a support team to help you use the service without any problem. People face different kinds of issues when using an email service such as login issues, password issues etc. Before we go on, it is important to mention that there are two types of FastMail accounts. There is a FastMail free version and a paid version. You can contact FastMail support if you are using FastMail paid version.
Contacting The FastMail support
Follow the instructions given below to contact FastMail support.
- Having problems accessing your account or some folders in it? If yes then
- Go to the Verify Account page
- Below ‘username@domain’ you will enter your complete FastMail address
- You will enter your password below ‘Password’
- Press ‘Verify’
- Login at the following link and check if the problem you were facing earlier has been removed.https://www.fastmail.com/login/?domain=fastmail.fm
- Sometimes we delete or lost mail mistakenly. In that situation, there is a way to restore a backup copy of your email account.
- Go to the FastMail Support Form at https://www.fastmail.com/support/active
- You can only access the form if you are logged in.
- Below ‘Open new ticket’ you will enter your full FastMail address for ‘Username’
- Enter your password below ‘Password’
- Below Contact Address, you will type a non-FastMail address.
- You will write a short summary of the problem you are facing below Subject.
- You need to be specific about the issue you are having
- Below ‘Details’ you will add more information
- Did you do something that caused the problem?
- Tell about other related things like browser or email program you use.
- What did you do to solve the issue?
- Press ‘Create New Support Ticket’
Now a ticket has been added to the supported system.
Help & Support FastMail https://www.fastmail.com/help/ For instant answers, search our documentation or browse the various categories below. If you can’t find what you need, contact our support team. For more information, please visit the official FastMail.com page.