Having any issues with Windows Live Hotmail? You can contact Windows Live Hotmail support. We will show you how to contact Windows Live Hotmail support easily and quickly. Keep one thing in mind that Microsoft discontinued its Windows Live Hotmail brand and replaced it with Outlook.com.
You may want to get Windows Live Hotmail support if you are unable to log into your account for one reason or the other. Sometimes we are unable to access our Windows Live Hotmail account on our computer. Try accessing your Hotmail account on another computer. It often works.
If you have tried everything but found that nothing is working then perhaps now is the time to try something else. We are talking about contacting Windows Live Hotmail support. Interestingly, many people don’t even know that Windows Live Hotmail tech support even exists. There are many reasons why someone would want to contact Windows Live Hotmail support. For instance, you can contact Windows Live Hotmail support for issues like forgotten or lost password, feedback, and suggestions.
Contacting Hotmail Support
- Navigate to the Windows Live Forum on Microsoft Answers
- Sign into Microsoft Answers by clicking the Sign in button at the top.
- Login to your Windows Live Hotmail account
- In ‘Windows Live ID’ field you will enter your Windows Live ID
- In ‘Password’ you will enter your Windows Live Hotmail password.
- Press Sign In
- Can’t sign in? Click ‘forgot password’ or another link you find relevant on the sign in page.
- In case you don’t have a Microsoft Answers profile then follow the given instructions.
- Firstly, you will choose the name you want to be displayed on the forum. Enter the name below Display.
- You will also provide your Windows Live Hotmail address below ‘Email Address’
- Next, read and accept the code and check ‘I accept the Answers Code of Conduct’
- Press ‘Sign Up’.
- Click Ask a Question
- Below ‘Post Your Question to the Community’ you will simply summarize your question.
- Press ‘Ask’
- Check below ‘Before you post your question’. May be your question have already been answered by someone.
- Below ‘Details’ you will tell about the problem and issues you are having.
- Make sure that you write as much information as you can relevant to the problem you are having. Include everything you think may be related to the issue.
- Below ‘Forum’, you will select Hotmail, Messenger & SkyDrive
- You will select ‘Hotmail’ below ‘Product’
- Below ‘Topic’ you will select the category.
- Below ‘Mobile Version?’ Select ‘Yes’ if you are having issues with your Windows Live Hotmail mobile version otherwise select ‘Not Mobile’
- Check ‘Notify me when someone responds to this question’. You will receive notification through email.
- Finally Click Submit.
If you follow the instructions given above carefully, there should not be any problem. Hope you will find the answer to your question.
Contact Microsoft Support Report a support scam · Contact Microsoft Support · Locate Microsoft addresses worldwide. This site in other countries/regions. Algérie – Français. Argentina and UK. For more information, please visit Microsoft support official page.