Uber has taken the place of traditional taxi service. Now people use Uber because it is affordable and easy to book no matter wherever you are. You can book your ride with Uber from your smartphone. But, first, you have to install Uber on your phone to be able to book a ride. Uber makes sure that you enjoy your ride. Contacting Uber is also possible if there is anything you want to talk about. If you lost your item in an Uber car, then there is a way to find it. See how to contact Uber customer service step by step guide.
Following are the two ways using which you can find an item lost in an Uber Car. You can use the one you find convenient.
- Using the App
- Using the Uber’s Lost Item Page
Find Lost Item Using the Uber App
If you have decided to use the app to find your lost item in the Uber taxi then read and follow the steps given below.
- Firstly launch the Uber app on your phone. You must be logged into the Uber app. Use your username and password to login to the app. In case, you don’t have login information then create your account first.
- Now touch menu button that looks like three horizontal lines located on the top left side.
- Choose ‘Your Trips’ from the menu that appears.
- There you will find all your trips listed. Just select the trip on which you think you lost your item and then select ‘I lost an item’ from the menu.
- Next, you will see two options from which you will choose ‘contact my driver about a lost item’. You will see in which you will enter the driver’s phone number.
- After entering the driver’s phone number, you will touch Submit button. This is how you call your driver. If the driver does not respond, you can try again.
- If the driver has not answered your phone or didn’t call back then go back to ‘I lost an Item’ menu and choose the second options that say ‘I couldn’t reach my driver about a lost item’.
- There you will see ‘Item description’ and ‘Share Details’ spaces. Fill out the form and click the Submit button.
Using the Uber’s Lost Item Page
Follow the instruction given below.
- Go to the official website of Uber. You will have to login to the site. Click the login button at the top right side and then you use your information to login to your account.
- Next, you will select a trip on which you lost your item. Below ‘Select a Trip’ click the drop down menu to select your trip.
- Before you click the Submit button, make sure that you enter your phone number
- Finally, click Submit button. It will make a call to the driver. Try again, if he doesn’t pick up the phone. Read the next step if he doesn’t answer the phone.
- You are recommended to submit an appeal if the driver you called has not responded even after calling dozens of times. Then you can consider taking the issue to Uber. Open your Uber app and go to ‘My Trips’ and there you can choose from a number of options from feedback, including ‘I lost an item’.