Most of the Facebook users want to know who visited their Facebook profile. A Facebook user visits profiles of other people but it is difficult to tell who visits his or her profile. Facebook is the best platform to find new and interesting people. So there are strong chances that your Facebook is visited by many people you don’t even know. It is also possible that your crush visits your profile. You must have heard about some third party software claiming to find out who visited your profile. But the problem is that most of the software used for such purpose doesn’t provide realistic results. This is why we have decided to write this article for people like you.
Can I track who visited my facebook profile?
Read and follow the steps given below carefully.
- First of all, you will go to your Facebook timeline. For instance, www.facebook.com/xyz
- Next, you need to right-click on your timeline and then choose “View Page Source”.
- You should see a new page with a lot of codes.
- Open find dialog box by pressing Control + F from your keyboard. When the dialog box opens, enter the following in the Find text field
- It will highlight the word, InitialChatFriendsList. If you look next to IntialChatFriendsList, there will be a lot of numbers. Now the question is what these numbers mean. These numbers are the profile IDs of those Facebook users who visited your timeline.
- Simply open www.facebook.com and next to it type an ID number or profile ID. For instance, the ID number or profile is 12345678. So you will type this www.facebook.com/12345678/
- The very first ID is the one who often visits your Facebook profile.
Try it now. You will be surprised to see many new and expected people who visited your Facebook profile.