Yahoo! Mail has millions of subscribers around the world. People prefer using Yahoo! Mail because it is one of the best email services you can find. You must be familiar with IMAP or POP and many people might have used it. But do you know there is a way you can have Yahoo! Mail automatically forward your email to another email address. You must be wondering how to do it. Well, this is what this article is about.
You Can Easily Forward Yahoo! Mail to Another Email Address
- Access Yahoo! Mail and then click the gear icon in the upper right side.
- A menu will appear from which you will choose Settings
- Next, you will go to the “Accounts Category”
- Below Yahoo or Primary Yahoo, you need to need to click the email address you want to forward all your emails to.
- Be sure that below “Access your mail elsewhere” you have selected “Forward”
- There you will provide the email address where you want to have Yahoo! Mail automatically forward all your emails.
- Select one of the following
- Store and Forward: if you want Yahoo! Mail forward a copy of each message and receive it at your original Yahoo address.
- Store and forward and mark as read
- Click Save
- Have you provided an email not yet verified as accessible to you with Yahoo! Mail
- Go to that alternate email address where you want to receive emails and look for an email from [email protected]
- Open the email and click the given link to verify the address
Learn how to connect, manage, or remove other email addresses in Yahoo Mail. Please visit Yahoo Mail support official page for more information. You don’t have to log in and out of several email accounts; stay on track with one. Find out how to add, use, and delete another email account within Yahoo Mail. Don’t forget to share your views about how to forward Yahoo Mail to other email addresses related articles below. Also, visit Automatic email forwarding in Yahoo Mail.