iMessage on PC: In today’s life, instant messaging is an emerging communication method to stay in touch with friends and family around the world. People use different chat messaging apps such as Viber, Whatsapp, and Facebook messenger. The iMessage is another perfect and pretty addition to instant messaging app family. You can now use iMessage on Windows PC easily without any hesitation. Just follow these simple steps to start the chat and other interesting things with your friends anytime.
Apple’s iMessage is available only for iOS devices and they have not developed its Windows version. In spite of all the facts, you can use this app on your PC too.
So if you want to enjoy iMessage on PC, read the complete step by step guide.
In order to get iMessage, you must have this app installed on your Mac system along with a Windows PC. The process is pretty simple and you have no need to worry. Just follow these simple steps below.
- In the very first step, install Google Chrome browser on both Mac and Windows PC computer.
- Now, download Chrome remote desktop on both computers. The purpose of Chrome remote on both computers is to connect Mac and Windows PC with each other.
- After installation, click the green colored “Launch App” button located at the top right side of your screen as shown in the screenshot.
- Now, install the Chrome remote desktop host installer
- Click the remote Mac on your Windows computer to share your share your Windows PC screen with Mac computer
- Wow, this is it. Enjoy using iMessage on Windows PC
The method 1 is for those who have both Mac and Windows PC computers. If you do not have Mac, then read Method 2 to use iMessage on Windows PC.
This step by step guide is for those who do not have Mac system. Don’t worry, I am one of them. So let’s start the process to get iMessage on Windows PC. First of all, download an emulator on your PC. The emulator helps you access iOS apps on your Windows PC. Click here to see best emulators for Windows PC.
- The best way to run the iMessage app on Windows PC is iPadian, one of the finest emulator. Just download iPadian on your computer.
- Click .exe file to run the file
- Finally, search iMessage app in the search bar.
Above mentioned methods are very helpful to get iMessage for Windows PC. Method 1 is for those users who have Mac and Windows PC and Method 2 is for those who do not have Mac. So follow any method to access iMessage on Windows PC. Please share your views and comments below.