Gmail is a very common name these days. Almost every online user has an email account with Gmail. In case, if you don’t have your account, we will educate you how to sign up for Gmail account to send and receive emails. Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world. It is, no doubt, the best email service because of unlimited storage and powerful spam filter. You can also access your existing email accounts from the Gmail without any hesitation.
Creating a Gmail Account
To setup your Gmail account, follow these simple steps.
- If you already have a Google account, then just Go to this link for Gmail.
- Provide your first and last name in the text fields.
- Enter a new username in the text field “Choose your username”.
- It will create your email address for example “[email protected]” or “[email protected]”
- In case, if your username does not exist and already taken by someone else, then you can enter another username similar to your desired username or select from then proposed names.
- Now enter a password for Gmail account and then confirm the password. Make sure to follow the instructions how to create a strong password.
- Provide your birth date and gender in respective text fields.
- It is also recommended to provide your mobile phone number along with an alternative email address for verification of your Gmail account. Provide all these information to protect your account and privacy.
- Next, complete a security check by typing the characters in the captcha picture to prove you’re a human and not a robot.
- Now select your country and click “Next Step”
- Finally, click continue to go to your Gmail account.
Accessing your Gmail account and other existing email accounts in Gmail
The Gmail is available for all platforms such as Windows PC desktop computers, Mac, Android mobile phones and iOS devices. So you can access Gmail on the web and other platforms easily and quickly. Just download the apps for Windows 10, Android and iPhone and sign in. You can also access your Hotmail.com email in Gmail account.
Gmail – Create your Google Account. Username and password are required for Google (Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps). Set up your profile and preferences just the way. Please share your views about this step by step guide.