In this step by step tutorial, we will show you how to download Twitter videos easily and quickly on your Windows PC, and Mac computer system. Twitter doesn’t allow users to download videos. But in some situations, you may want to download video from someone’s tweet. Just follow these steps to learn how to save Twitter videos easily and quickly within few seconds.
Downloading Twitter videos on Windows PC computer is very simple. As we said earlier, Twitter doesn’t allow users to save videos but we can do that with the help of the third party online simple website.
People capture and share videos on social media which is an exciting activity. Twitter is a very powerful communication tool to share your video content over the internet with millions of online users.
How to Save Twitter Videos Online
To download videos from Twitter on Windows PC or Mac computer, just follow these simple steps.
- First of all, Access Twitter on your Windows PC or Mac computer.
- Now explore and find your favorite video which you need to save.
- Next, click the down arrow located at the top right side of the tweet.
- Now click the link Copy link to Tweet from the menu. The link will be copied automatically just after clicking the “Copy link to Tweet” option
- Open tweetervideodownloader.com in the browser
- Paste the copied link in the text field “Paste Tweet URL Here” as shown in the screenshot and click Download blue button
- Next, right click on Download Video blue button and select Save Link As from the menu
- Finally, rename the video and save on your computer hard drive.