Forgot your Apple ID or password or both? Your Apple ID and password are two very important pieces of information. No matter which Apple device you have you will have to use your Apple ID and password in order to access any of the Apple services such as iTunes Store, iCloud, App Store, iBooks, Apple Store, Game Center etc. For instance, if you need to buy an app, you must use your Apple ID and password to login to the App Store.
When is Apple ID Created?
You create your Apple ID when you set up a new device. Once you have set up your Apple ID, you can make an app or use any of the Apple services without facing any kind of problem. People often ask the question that how many Apple IDs they need to create. You will be surprised to know that you just need one Apple ID to access all the Apple services.
Your Apple ID password is a kind of personal information and you must not share this personal information with anyone because if you do you will put your privacy at risk. Remember your Apple ID can be used to access your contacts, photos, device backups and much more.
Resetting Your Apple ID Password
You can reset your Apple ID password within a few minutes if you just follow the instructions given below.
- Access Apple ID Account Page at https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
- Below the login text fields, you will see forgot Apple ID or Password link. Click the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you will enter your Apple ID and Captcha Code to continue. You will also find “Forgot Apple ID” link on the page. Click the link if you don’t remember your Apple ID.
- When you click Forgot Apple ID link you will see a new page containing three fields named first name, last name and email address.
- Enter your first name last name and email address in the designated text boxes, type the Captcha code and click Continue button.
- The system will use your first name, last name and email address to find your Apple ID.
- Wait until the system finds you your account. When your Apple ID is found, it will be displayed on your screen.
- There will be a “Go to Your Account” link below your Apple ID.
- Click “Go to your account” link.