Tinder for PC. Tinder is a popular dating app. The app is used worldwide and is currently available in thirty languages. Tinder was first launched in 2012 and within a few years, there are millions of users using the app worldwide. There are more than twelve million matches per day. Tinder uses users’ Facebook and Spotify profiles to make matches. About forty percent of the users of the app are aged between 16 and 24.
Tinder app is one of the most downloaded apps of its kind. The app works great on the smartphone but still, some people want to use it on their PCs. There is no solid reason why they want to use Tinder on PC because the app is designed perfectly to be used on the smartphone. But there is nothing wrong in trying something new and different. In addition, computers have larger screens enabling you to have a better look at someone’s face before you make any decision.
Some people use Tinder on PC at work. Using your smartphone may attract the attention of your colleagues but no one will know what you are doing on your PC. Sometimes our phone is on charging and we cannot use it. In a situation like this, we start thinking of using Tinder on a PC. Read also Tinder tips and tricks.
Getting Tinder for PC
You must be excited to know that you can get Tinder on PC for free. Still, many people don’t know that there is a way out to get Tinder for PC. Generally, people are satisfied with their Tinder mobile apps. Before we start, there are few things you need to keep in your mind first. You must have a Google account because you will be signing to Google Play. We will also use an Android emulator.
To Download Tinder on PC
Read and follow the following steps carefully to get Tinder for your PC computer windows.
- Downloading and installing the Android emulator is the first thing you need to do.
- Open the emulator you downloaded above. You are required to sign in to Google Play and let the emulator access your Google Play account. There you will find the option to sync your apps from one device to another as well as the option to download the new apps.
- Use the search button at the upper right side and perform the search for Tinder for PC to get the app.
- You will see Tinder in the search results. Download the app and when it finishes downloading open it.
- Tinder users sign in using their Facebook account on smartphones. You will login using your Facebook account.
- If things go right, you should see Tinder screen on your PC.
If you have followed the instructions given above correctly then by now you must have installed Tinder on your PC. Now we will talk about various Tinder settings. You can change some settings directly in the Andy app.
- Do you want to change your gender? You sign in with your Facebook account which means Tinder already knows your gender. So changing your gender does not make sense.
- People you see on Tinder depend on who you choose to rate men or women.
- Tinder uses your location. It shows matches based on your locations settings. If you live in a city then the 1-mile radius is appropriate but if you live in a rural area then you are recommended to change the settings.
- You can also choose to see men or women of certain age.
- The distance can be in miles or km. You can use whatever you feel comfortable using.
You have the option to turn on vibrate and sound notifications to let you know if there is the potential match.
Now you can easily download and use Tinder on Windows PC computer easily and quickly without any hesitation. Enjoy!