Terraria for Mac. Terraria is a popular sandbox game. Re-Logic developed the game and it was 2011 when the game was first released for Microsoft Windows. Terraria is not a new name. The game is popular worldwide because of the number of features it has. The game was developed by Re-Login and you can guess the popularity of the game from the fact that it has already sold more than twenty million copies across multiple platforms.
You have landed on the right page if you came here looking for the method of getting Terraria for your Mac. This is what this article is about. We will show you how to download and install Terraria on your Mac and it will not more than a few minutes. If you love action games then Terraria is for you. As stated above, it is a sandbox game. Do you know what sandbox means? You must have heard the term before. Well, sandbox game is the kind of game in which you are free to go anywhere within the game, unlike the traditional games which require you to finish certain levels to be where you want to be.
Right now there is no Mac version of Terraria available. There was news that work on the Mac version of the game is in progress. But it is difficult to say when the Mac version of Terraria will be available and the question is can you wait till then. We know that you cannot wait till then and this is why you are here. Below we will show you how to get Terraria for Mac.
Instructions you need to follow to get Terraria for Mac
- Before we start, you should know that you will need a Google Play account. First, you need to download an Android emulator.
- Emulator we will be using in this example is Andyroid. There are many emulators but we have found that Andyroid works best on Mac and this is why we recommend Andyroid. Some other options you can consider are BlueStacks and Manymo.
- Open Andyroid, you downloaded above, and install it.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google Play account. This is how you sync your account. It is required for this process to work. Once your Google Play account with Andyroid is synced you will see all your Android apps you downloaded previously. If you previously downloaded Terraria then it will be listed among those apps otherwise you will have to download it.
- Launch Andyroid and click the shopping bag with the Google Play icon on it. Clicking the icon will open the App Store.
- Enter Terraria in the search bar and click the Enter button. You will see the search results on your computer screen. Install Terraria by simply clicking the Install button.
- Once the app has done the installation, you can play it through the emulator.
Make sure that you follow the steps given above correctly. If you are unable to get the desired results then go through the above step by step guide again.
Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria. Share your views about Terraria for Mac step by step guide.