In this step by step guide, you will learn how to uninstall apps on Kindle Fire. Kindle Fire is an amazing device and to double the fun it allows us to install different kinds of apps. Sometimes uninstalling the apps we don’t use any more is a good idea. In this article, you are about to learn how you can uninstall an app on your Kindle Fire. Following two points are important when we talk about uninstalling an app on Kindle Fire.
- Uninstalling from Device
- Uninstall from Cloud
Uninstall from Kindle Fire
Following are the steps you need to follow in order to uninstall the apps you installed on your Kindle Fire.
Amazon Fire HD6, HD7, HD8 & HD10
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Apps & Games”
- Now select “Manage All Applications”
- To show “All” apps you need to swipe over to the right.
- First, select an app you no longer need and then select “Uninstall”
For Older Devices
- First of all, touch the “settings gear” on the Home screen and then touch “More”
- Select “Applications”.
- You need to set the filter to “All Applications” and then choose the app you want to uninstall.
- Touch “Uninstall”.
Uninstall from Cloud
You can also uninstall the apps that are in the cloud. First of all login to your Amazon account and then go to Manage Your Apps page. You will select the “Actions” menu next to the app you need to remove and then tap “Delete”.
Note: You cannot remove the built-in apps of your Kindle Fire.