You may have installed Kik on your phone but there are times we don’t to use our phone. A smartphone has a limited display but talking to your friend on PC is a different kind of experience. Kik is an interesting app and many of us just cannot imagine our life without it. You cannot imagine the fun you are going to have once you have installed Kik for PC.
If you have an option to choose between a 14 inch TV or a 52 inch TV, what you will choose. Of course, you will select a 52 inch TV because it offers bigger and better display as compared to the 14 inch TV. This is the reason people prefer using Kik on PC. Smartphones have a small screen and you cannot stare at it longer. So in this article, we will show you how you can get Kik for PC. When you have installed Kik Messenger on your PC, you can use your keyboard to write long messages. You have to use your thumbs when you type a text message on your phone but when you use both hands to type a message on your PC it will save your time. You can read Kik login online step by step guide.
Using Kik is very easy and before you start using the app you are required to sign up first. Once you have signed up on Kik, you can call as much as you want to.
Trending: Learn how to get Kik for iPhone, iPad, iPod and iOS devices easily and quickly.
Let’s have a look at the Kik features.
- With Kik, it is very easy to share photos within chats.
- You can send and receive GIFs.
- Add as many friends as you can.
- Kik for Android phone
Getting Kik for PC
Now, we will show you how to get Kik for PC desktop computer on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista. The process consists of simple steps which you need to follow. Make sure that you read the instructions carefully and do as instructed.
- Kik has not launched a PC version. You can download and install Kik on your smartphone but you cannot download Kik for PC. But we have found a way using which you can download Kik on your PC. We will also use Android emulator. You can use any Android emulator like Andyroid, Bluestacks etc. Here, we will use Andyroid. Download Andyroid on your phone.
- When the download is complete, install it on your PC. Follow the on screen instructions and agree to the terms and conditions of using the service.
- Now you have installed Andyroid on your PC. You will see Android screen on your PC. Google Play store icon will appear on the screen.
- Open Google Play Store. You must have a Google account so that you may sync your personal account with Andyroid. The app will show up Andyroid if you previously downloaded it and if it doesn’t then you will have to download it.
- Wait for the download process to finish and when it does you will open the app. You can open Kik by simply double clicking it.
If you don’t want to use Andyroid emulator, you can use BlueStack. It is your own decision. Both BlueStacks and Andyroid are the best emulators you can find out there. Make sure that you have the latest version of the emulator you are using.
Now you can easily download and use Kik for PC to send and receive messages and other stuff and keep in touch with your friends and family around the globe. Feel free to share your comments about this step by step guide in the comments section below.