Changing your Windows Vista password is not a difficult task. In this tutorial, we will show you how to change your Windows Vista password easily and quickly with step by step guide.
If you have forgotten your password, or want to change your existing Windows Vista password then you are on right place.
If you have Windows Vista on your computer or laptop, then you can change Windows Vista password easily and it will take just a few minutes.
Changing The Windows Vista Password
To change your Windows Vista password, just follow these simple steps.
- Open Control Panel by clicking the Start button on left bottom side of your Windows Vista screen
- Now click User Accounts and Family Safely.
- Next, click on the User Accounts
- Click Change your password in the Make changes to your user account area
- Enter your current password in the text field
- Now enter your new password in the next two text boxes. Please be careful while entering the new password. The password must be same in both text boxes.
- Click the Change password button to finish the process
- Now close the User Accounts window.
- Your Windows Vista password has been changed.
If you are not a Windows Vista users, then read the following Article. See how to change your Windows password. The article above is only for those users who want to change the Windows Vista password.