You can very easily log out of your Netflix account on Nintendo Wii or Wii U. There should be any problem if the correct procedure is followed. In this article, you will learn how you can get the job done within a couple of seconds. Remember logging out of Netflix account on all devices is easy but in this article, we are only going to talk about logging out of Netflix account on Nintendo Wii or Wii U. The article is written in the simple and easy language and hopes you will this tutorial very helpful.
Logging Out of Netflix on Wii U
If you want to sign out of Netflix on Wii U device, just follow these simple steps.
- First of all, you will go to the home screen of the Wii U
- Next, you need to access the Netflix application on Wii U
- Next, you will be using the Wii U control pad to press the sequence given below:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
- Select “Sign Out”
- That’s it. Now you know how to log out of Netflix on Wii U.
Logging Out of Netflix on Wii
To sign out of Netflix on your Wii device, just follow these simple steps.
- Turn on your console
- You should be on Wii’s Home screen. Locate Wii icon at the bottom left side and click it.
- You need to click on “Data Management”
- Next, you will click on Saved Data
- Select “Wii”
- Select “Netflix” by simply clicking on the N icon.
- Select Erase
- Confirm your action by selecting Yes
- To go back to Home screen, press Back continuously
- That it. You have done it.