In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about Facebook login. Keep reading to know what Facebook is and how it operates successfully worldwide. Facebook login procedure is simple and easy to understand. In addition, you can also find the Facebook contact information at the end. You can contact Facebook via email or phone.
Facebook tops the list of the most popular social networking sites in the world. It was 2004 when Mark Zuckerberg launched Facebook. The service is available for multiple platforms like Windows, iOS, Android etc. Facebook is accessible through desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc. We can say that Facebook has changed the way people communicate in their lives. Facebook allows people post status, share videos, and photos. You can also exchange messages with your Facebook friends online. Facebook also has a search feature. It is not just an ordinary search feature. This search feature allows customized search. You can use filters to get best search results. If you love making new friends then Facebook is for you. In this digital age, it is difficult to find someone who does not use a social networking site. Facebook is the first choice of so many people worldwide. This is why there are more than 1.8 billion monthly active users worldwide.
Facebook Sign in Step by Step
Facebook is free to use but you need to login first. If you don’t have a Facebook account then create one now. It’s easy and free. Login procedure is given below.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- You will be using an Internet browser to access www.facebook.com. There you will also see “Create an Account” section. Here you create an account if you don’t have one. It won’t take more than a minute.
- At the top of the page, you will see email or phone and password text fields.
- You can enter your email or phone number in the text field named “email or phone”. You will enter email or phone associated with your Facebook account. In other words, this is the email or phone you entered at the time of signing up on Facebook.
- Next, you will enter your password in the respective text field. Below the password text field, you can see “Forgotten Account?” link. Click this link if you don’t remember your email or password. You will see onscreen instructions following which you can recover your login information.
- Finally, click “Login” button.
Facebook Login for Android
- Android users will use the Facebook app for Android. They will simply touch the Facebook app in their mobile and enter the login information just like they do on any other website to login.
Facebook Login for iOS
- If you have an iOS device then you need Facebook for iOS. Once you have downloaded the Facebook app from the App Store you can log in to your Facebook account using your login information.
Many people don’t know that contacting Facebook is easy. You can reach Facebook via email or phone. If you want to contact Facebook through phone then dial the following number.
Those calling outside the U.S. need to add the international calling number for the U.S. which is 1. They will dial
Facebook does not know why you are calling. You will have to follow the prompts to reach the particular department like customer service, marketing etc. There are a number of departments in Facebook and the customer care service of each department has been signed an email address. All you need to do is contact the right department. If you send an email to the wrong department then you will receive an email notifying you that you have contacted the wrong department.
You can contact
- Help desk email@example.com
- Facebook support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For financial issues email@example.com
Want more email addresses? Here you go.
If you want to write to Facebook then you need a postal address of Facebook.
Here is the postal address
Facebook United States
18 Hacker Way, Menlo Park CA 94025
Log in to Facebook https://en-gb.facebook.com/login/ Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Please visit Facebook login official page for more information and help.