With more than 1.3 billion active users, Google-owned Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world. People use multiple Gmail accounts for different purposes.
For instance, I have three Gmail accounts. First is my personal and I used for my personal communications and social media sign-up like Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. My second email account is provided by my company and the third one is for my part-time business.
So using more than one account is a little tricky but if we know the process how to use all Gmail account at the same time, then we will easily open all of our Gmail accounts without any hesitation.
In this educational guide, I will show you how to exactly open three Gmail accounts in the same browser easily and quickly. The interesting thing is that you can sign in up to ten accounts at the same time, same browser session.
Add Multiple Accounts
- Firstly, open your favorite internet browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Now open Google.com and sign in to your account
- Go to your profile image or initial located at the top right side
- Click “Add Account” from the menu
- Finally, follow step by step process to sign in to the account you want to add.
After adding multiple accounts, you can easily switch between accounts. Just follow these simple steps to learn about account switching.
Switch Between Accounts
- Firstly of all, sign in to your Google Account.
- Now click the profile picture (small circle on the top right side).
- In the menu, you will see the list of your Gmail accounts, select the account you’d like to open.
Removing accounts from the sign-in page
To remove your accounts from the sign-in page, just follow these simple steps
- Firstly, open your Internet browser like Google Chrome
- Navigate to account sign-out page
- Now select “Remove an Account” located just below the list of your Gmail accounts
- Click “X” button located alongside the account.
- Repeat the same process for other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer
Account Settings for Different Gmail Accounts
Each account would have their own settings. As they are separate accounts, so you can use settings and they do not affect each other. For example, your accounts may have different language settings, skins, or sign in steps.
Please visit Google’s official support page to learn more about Gmail account possibilities and features. Now you can easily sign-in to multiple Gmail accounts easily and quickly without any hesitation.