MovieBox for Mac: Mac users have access to a limited number of movie apps. Movies are a great source of entertainment for people. There is no life without movies. Movie Box is one of the app Mac users can access and use to watch their favorite movies and television shows. Once you have installed Movie Box on any of your Mac version you are good to go. Movie Box is, no doubt, the best app of its kind. There are hundreds of thousands of movies for you to watch and new movies are updated regularly. Movie Box allows you choose the quality of the movie you want to watch.
There are categories like anime, action, drama, thriller and many others which you can use to find the kind of movie you want to watch. Still, there are many people out there who don’t know about this amazing app. Many people don’t even know that the app is free. There are some movie apps for Mac that charge you a subscription fee but Movie Box is a free app. In Movie Box, you will find everything you want to see in a top Movie app.
Download Instructions: Movie Box for Mac Pro/MacBook Mini/Air
The very first thing you need to know is that the name of the app for Mac is Showbox. Yes, you heard it right. It is ShowBox for Mac and MovieBox is for Android. You don’t have to worry about it because the developers of MovieBox and ShowBox are the same. You don’t have to worry about anything because of both the apps is also same. Read also how to download and Install Movie HD App.
This is how to do it.
- Download an emulator such as Genymotion
- Install Genymotion on your Mac Pro or any other version of Mac you are using.
- Launch the Genymotion and log in
- You will see “Add” button. Click it. Remember nothing will happen by clicking the Add button
- Click in the search bar and enter any mobile phone name such as Samsung, Oppo, and Lenovo etc.
- From the search results, you will select the one which is 4.4.4 version with 1080×1920 resolution.
- Next, you will download Showbox apk file
- Drag the downloaded apk file into Genymotion
- Wait until Showbox installation is complete
- Allow apps from unknown sources. So go to Settings →Security →Enable Unknown Sources
- Open Genymotion and run ShowBox
So, this is how you can run ShowBox on Mac Pro, Macbook Mini and Air computer and laptop.