In this step by step guide, you will learn how to open Twitter desktop version on iPhone, iPad and Android phone and devices. Twitter is one of the most popular social media sites. Twitter was launched in 2006. Just like Facebook, you can send and receive messages on Twitter. But Twitter has a character limit of 280 characters. Your Twitter message can only contain 280 characters and these short messages are called tweets. On Facebook you make friends and on Twitter, you follow people you like. You can also report the messages or tweets of people you follow and it is called Retweeting.
Why People Like Twitter Desktop Version?
You can access Twitter on Desktop and mobile. There are millions of Twitter users around the world. Desktop version and mobile versions of Twitter are available. The mobile version of Twitter is simple and very user-friendly. It is designed to meet the needs of mobile users. Twitter mobile version is available for commonly used smartphones like iPhone and Android. The Twitter desktop site is popular among the users. This is why some people use Twitter desktop version even on their phones and tablets.
Read Also: Best Tips for Funny Twitter Bios and Ideas
The desktop version of Twitter is accessible everywhere no matter which part of the world you are in and which device you are using Mac, PC or any other. If you use Twitter on your office computer, you don’t have to pull out your smartphone. You can take a break for 5 to 10 minutes from your work and check your twitter messages as well as top Twitter trends. In this way, you can use Twitter and nobody knows it.
Twitter Desktop Version on iPhone
Good news for iPhone users is that they can also enjoy the features of Twitter desktop version. Below we will show you how to get Twitter desktop site on your iPhone. You can also use the following instructions if you want to get Twitter desktop version on your iPad.
You should know that Safari allows you request the desktop version of any site no matter which device you are using iPhone or iPad. Read and follow the steps given below.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and go to Twitter.com using Safari web browser.
- Touch the address bar and it will open the keyboard so that you may type in what you want to type. But you don’t have to type anything.
- Just touch your finger and slide it down to see what other options are
- There you will also see an option to Add to Favorites and the option to Request Desktop Site.
- You will select the option of Request Desktop Site and that’s it. It will open the desktop version of the site.
Twitter Desktop Version on iPad
As stated above the process of getting Twitter on iPad is the same as for iPhone.
- Access Twitter.com on your iPad through Safari browser
- Next, touch the address bar and slide down to find more options.
- There you will find Request Desktop site option. Select the option.
iPad has the large screen and offers a better view of any site. So, it will be fun using Twitter desktop version on your iPad.
Twitter Desktop Version for Android
Android users can also access and use the desktop version of Twitter. Remember, Safari browser is for iPhone and iPad only so the Android user can use Google’s Chrome. Here is how to do it.
- Open a Web browser like Chrome on your Android.
- Access Twitter.com
- On the upper right side of the browser, there are three dots
- Touch the dots and it will open a list of options.
- Select Request Desktop Site from the list of options and your browser will start opening the desktop version of Twitter
Please visit Twitter official website for more information and don’t forget to share your views about the guide open Twitter desktop full version on Android, iPhone and iPad devices.