Opening and viewing PDF file is little complicated. It requires PDF viewer software or apps. To overcome this problem, Just convert PDF to JPG image to make it viewable on all devices without any additional software or app. Although PDF file is the best way to preserve and deliver text documents, however, they require third-party apps or software to open and view.
In this educational guide, I will show you the fantastic ways to convert a PDF to JPG image easily and quickly. The step-by-step user guide will assist you to get immediate results.
1. PDF to Image – Online PDF Converter
Web applications are always convenient in the most cases. It doesn’t require software download and installation. PDFtoImage is an online web tool best known for PDF conversion. It is an online service that allows users to convert PDF file to optimized JPG image. It is free, however, it has some limitations. For example, you cannot upload more than 50 MB file size.
How to Convert a PDF file to a JPG Image Online
To convert PDF documents into Images, follow these simple steps.
- Firstly, Launch your favorite browser such as Google Chrome
- Access www.pdftoimage.com site
- Click “Upload File” button to upload PDF file from your computer or Drag and Drop
- It will take few seconds to upload your file. The web tool will automatically convert all PDF pages into JPG images
- A download button along with PDF thumbnail appear
- Finally, click “Download” to save all JPG files on your computer
- The zip folder will contain all the JPG files. Unzip and view all the files
2. Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows App)
Photoshop is one of the best image editing and manipulating tools. Converting PDF document into a JPG image file is very easy. It is not a free tool, however, you can download its free trial which you can use for seven days. Learn how to use Photoshop to convert PDF to JPEG with step by step guide.
- Firstly, download the Photoshop CC free trial. It is available for both Windows and MacOS computers.
- You can sign up with Adobe to create your account and sign in before using the applications
- Next, open the software, go to “File” menu located at the top of the screen
- Click “Open” and browse a PDF file from your computer
- Now select the PDF file that you wish to convert to JPG image
- Click “Open” button as shown in the screenshot
- It will show a new window “Import PDF” with a variety of options
- Select a specific page which you want to see as an image from the thumbnails
- Next, Go to “File” menu on the top menu bar
- Finally, click the “Save As” and choose JPEG format and save the image file to the desktop or any other location.
3. ZAMZAR (PDF to JPG Converter)
Converting documents online can be more suitable because it doesn’t require software installation. And also it works on computer, smartphone, and tablet simultaneously. If you have PDFs with limited pages and file size, then online tools are better than desktop or mobile apps.
Zamzar is one of the most convenient ways to convert documents, and no doubt, it is a perfect tool that you can use for PDF to JPG conversion right from your web browser. To convert your document, follow these simple steps.
- Open your favorite web brewers such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer
- Navigate to www.zamzar.com website
- Click “Upload PDF” file. Zamzar offers three different ways to upload a PDF file including upload file from your computer, use URL from any other website or drag-drop your file to the online tool.
- Once the PDF has uploaded, then select JPG format form the drop-down list
- Now enter your email address to send the converted files
- Finally, click “Convert” button to start file conversion. Once the file has converted, It will automatically go to your email.
Zamzar is a very comprehensive site offering a variety of conversion tools. It has an extensive range of online tools such as PDF to JPG, PDF to Bitmap, PDF to GIF, PDF to Doc, PDF to HTML, and others.
4. PDF Preview (MacOS)
PDF Preview for MacOS is the easiest way I have ever found. If offer direct conversion instead of downloading any extra application. Here are steps of for converting PDF files easily and quickly.
Let’s start with opening a PDF file in “Preview”. It is a default application that opens your PDF files automatically when you click the file. But you can choose specific file after launching the app.
Next, enter the new name, select image formats such as JPG and select location where you wish to store your file.
The tool offers single page or the whole document conversion options. If you want to get an image of a specific page, then go to “View” and then Turn on “Thumbnails”. Now select a specific page from the thumbnails.
It has limited conversion capability and you cannot work on complex projects. If you have a small file then you can easily get an image without any hesitation. But it you want to work in detail, then you can use any other online tool listed in this article.
5. PDF to JPG app (Chrome OS)
Chromebook can also convert their PDF files easily with this amazing app specially designed for Chrome OS. Just go to the Chrome app store and download PDF to JPG app. The download and installation process is very easy. The app is free and you can use as many times as you want. To convert your PDF documents, just follow these easy steps.
In the first step, locate your PDF file that you want to convert. Select the appropriate option whether you want to convert the whole document or a specific page. Select your location where you want to save the image after conversion
Click the “Convert to JPG” button and let the system finish the process. Once the process has completed, click the “Download JPG Images” button. It lets users download their conversions within 24 hours. After that time period, the file will automatically be deleted.
6. I Love PDF (Web Tool)
Another fantastic online PDF converter lets people convert their whole documents or a single page easily and quickly. It provides a seamless conversion facility with high-quality output image files. The interface is very simple and straight. To convert a PDF to JPG image with ilovepdf.com, follow these simple step by step guide.
Firstly, Open your favorite web brewers. Google chrome is my favorite but you can use any other browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or others.
Next, navigate to the PDF to Image converter website by clicking the site link above
It offers four different ways to upload your file including Browse a PDF file form your computer, Import from Google Drive, Open from DropBox, and drag-drop from your computer. Select any suitable option to upload your PDF document.
Once the file has uploaded, It will appear as a thumbnail on the webpage. There are two options which you can select as per your requirements. These options include “Pages to JPG” and “Extract Images”
Finally, click “Convert to JPG” and wait. After completion, click the download button and save the images.
7. SmallPDF (PDF to JPG Online Website)
More and more people prefer online web tools instead of buying or downloading heavy software and apps. Thousands of online users convert their PDF file using this amazing tool. SmallPDF has a variety of online tools and PDF to JPG tool is one of them. With this easy-to-use website, you can convert your PDF documents into images efficiently.
Just follow these easy breezy steps to get the job done in minutes.
As usual, open your browser and navigate the SmallPDF website
It also offers four different ways to bring your PDF file into the online atmosphere.including local drive, Google Drive, DropBox and drag-drop
Once the file has uploaded, It will show two options “Extract Single Images” and “Convert Entire Pages”. Select desired option to select a specific page or choose other option for the whole document.
Finally, download images by clicking the download button and select DropBox or Google Drive to save your images directly to the cloud storage services.
What is your favorite PDF to JPG conversion tool? Please share your experience in the comments.