In this educational guide, you will learn how to sign in to Rackspace login easily and quickly with step by step guide.
Rackspace was founded in 1998. The headquarters of the company is in San Antonio. Graham Weston is the executive chairman and Taylor is the president and chief executive officer of the company. In 2014 the company generated revenue of more than one and half billion dollars and net income of the company in the same year was about one hundred and ten million dollars. The company is from taxes but also operates offices in different parts of the world such as Australia, UK, Switzerland, Israel, India, and Hong Kong. It is on top among one of the best companies to work for in the United States.
Rackspace offers a variety of cloud computing services. Below is the step by step guide to login to Rackspace portal, webmail, fanatical support for AWS, cloud control panel, and cloud office control panel.
To Sign in to your Rackspace services, read the relevant section below.
1. Rackspace Webmail Login
To sign in to Rackspace webmail account, follow these easy steps.
- Firstly, go to Rackspace webmail login page
- Enter your email address
- In the next field, provide your password
- Check the box if you want the page to remember your email and password
- Finally, click the Log In button to access your email inbox
- In case, if you forget your password, click the Forgot Password? link to reset your Rackspace webmail password.
How to Reset Rackspace Webmail Password
If you forgot your Rackspace webmail email login password, then follow these webmail password resetting guide.
- Firstly, access the webmail login page by clicking the link above
- Click “Forgot Password” link to go to the password reset page
- Next, enter your email address associated with your account
- Rackspace will send you available options for password resetting
- Finally, click the link from the email and follow steps to create your new password.
- Please see the screenshot for reference
2. MyRackspace Portal Log In
If you want to manage your dedicated hosting, then sign in to MyRackspace portal. Here’s a step by step guide to login Rackspace portal.
- Firstly, Open your favorite web browsers such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer
- Navigate to the MyRackspace portal login page (See the screenshot)
- Enter your account number in the first text field
- Next, provide your username and password in the respective text fields
- Check the box “Remember Me” if you want the page to remember your login credentials.
- Finally, click the log in button to access your MyRackspace customer portal
- If you forget your MyRackspace portal login password, then click the “Forget Password” link and follow steps to reset your account password
3. Fanatical Support for AWS
If you are a Rackspace managed AWS cloud services customer, then login to manage your services and AWS support.
- In the first place, access Rackspace AWS login screen
- Of course, start with providing your username and password in the text fields
- Check “Remember Me” optional checkbox
- Finally, click the “Log In” button to access your AWS account
- Go to “Forget Password” page for the purpose of resetting your password.
4. Rackspace Cloud Control Panel Login
To login to Rackspace cloud devices, go through these points. There are two different ways to sign in. The first is using your username and password and the second one using your organization’s credentials to log in.
- Firstly, go to cloud control panel login page
- Enter your username and password
- Check the box if you want the login system save your login credentials
- Click “Log in” button to access your account
- Click “Forget Password” to reset your forgotten password via email
- in general, open the cloud control panel and click “Login using your organization’s credentials” link
- Enter your organization’s email address and press “Continue” button
- Now follow further steps to access your account
- Finally, if you want to reset your password, just click on “Forgot Password” link to create your new password easily and quickly.
5. Cloud Office Control Panel Login
To Manage your email accounts, sign in to cloud office control panel. Here’s step by step guide to log in to manage your email accounts.
- Firstly, go to Rackspace cloud office control panel login page
- in the event that, enter your admin username and password
- Finally, Press “Log in” button to access your account
- If you forget your admin username then click on “Forget Username” link
- Click “Forgot Password” if you forget your password. You will receive an email along with password resetting page link.
RackSpace Webmail Login. This is the direct link to Rackspace webmail page where you can enter your credentials to sign in.
Rackspace Customer Login. This is customer login page
Login to MyRackspace. Account Number. Username. Password. Remember Me. Log In. Forgot Password? © 2017 Rackspace US, Inc. Please share your views about this helping guide int he comments.