In some situations, we may need to record phone calls but the method of recording phone calls is simply depending on the platform. As we already know that Android and iOS are two most popular mobile platforms these days.
The method to record a phone call on Android phone is much easier than on the iPhone. In order to record phone calls on iPhone, users are required to install the voice recording app. In this step by step guide, we will show you how to record phone calls on iPhone with the help of free, as well as paid apps.
As discussed above, We need an app to record phone calls on iPhone. There are so many apps in App store but we will show the best app that helps users to record phone calls on iPhone easily and effectively.
Google Voice: Record Phone Calls On iPhone for Free
With Google Voice, you can record incoming phone calls absolutely free. For outgoing call recording, we will present another app below. To record a phone call on iPhone, just follow these simple steps.
- Google Voice account is required to record the phone calls. If you do not have an account with Google Voice, Go the following page Google.com to create your account easily and quickly.
- Now click the gear icon located at the top right of the screen
- Next, click on settings in the drop-down menu
- Select “Enable Recording” by clicking the checkbox located in the calls tab
- After enabling the call recording option, you can now select any incoming call to record simply just pressing the number 4 on your keypad. Google Voice will alert the both caller and listener by play an automated voice. To stop recording, press 4 number again on your keypad.
You can listen to the recorded call right from your inbox but if you want to listen to the recording later, download the Google Voice app. After downloading Google Voice app, read the step by step guide below to listen to recorded calls.
- Download and Install Google Voice app
- Open the app and click the menu button located on the top left side of your screen
- Now, select “Recording” and then select the call you need to listen to
- Finally, tap the play button to start playing recorded call
IntCall is another paid app available on the app store for iPhone. It allows user to record calls with pay per minute payment plan However, the charges vary for different countries. A Wi-Fi internet connection is required in order to record incoming and outgoing calls on your iPhone.
TapeACall is one of the most popular calls recording apps available for $9.99 on App Store. It allows users to record both incoming and outgoing calls at the same time. The app offers unlimited recording without any charges. The process of recording incoming calls on iPhone is pretty simple. Just launch the app during the phone call and tap the record button to start recording. The recorded calls will be available on the remote record service. To record the outgoing call, you need to open the app before starting the call.
The voice recorder can help you to record phone calls on iPhone. You just need to spend some money to buy an external voice recorder device to record incoming and outgoing calls without downloading and installing apps on your iPhone. Just attach the device to your smartphone and start call recording on iPhone.