Let us guess, you have forgotten your email ID or password and now you don’t know how to recover it. But we want to tell you that there is a way you can recover your recovering Yahoo email ID or password. Once you have regained the control of your Yahoo email, make sure that you change your password so that you may be able to login in the future. Yahoo has a simple process following which you can recover your lost login credentials within a few seconds.
How to Recover Yahoo Email Account
Following are the steps you need to recover your Yahoo email account.
- Go to the Yahoo home page at www.yahoo.com using your Web browser.
- There you will see a Yahoo Mail icon at the top right side of the page. Click the icon and Yahoo login page will open on your screen.
- There is a ‘Trouble signing in?’ link below the Next button. Click the button.
- On the next screen, you will see three options. Answer any one of the three. You can provide either your sign in email/phone number or recovery phone number or recovery email. Type the information you know in the given space and press the Next button.
- Depending on what you entered in the above step, you will see next screen. If you entered email ID in the above step then you will be asked to enter the missing digits of your phone. If you typed the phone number in the above step then you will be asked if you currently have access to that phone number.
- You will receive email ID or password recovery link using which you can recover your lost login credentials.
Again, read and understand the step number four well because what you will be doing in the step number five depends upon the kind of information you enter in the step number four.