Learn how to sign in to your Windows Live Messenger easily and quickly with step by step login guide along with screenshots. The instant messenger was created by software company Microsoft for Windows, Xbox 360, BlackBerry OS, iOS, and some other platforms.
Sign Up for Windows Live Messenger
The user must have an account before going to login to Windows Live Messenger. To create your account, you need to sign up. In this portion, we will show you how to sign up or how to create your account for Windows Live Messenger so you can IM with Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo Messenger contacts.
How to Sign Up for Windows Live Messenger
To create your new account and sign up for a Windows Live Messenger, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Windows Live Sign up the official page in your favorite browsers such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Go to “Sign Up: link to join the Windows Live Messenger account
- You will be redirected to the account registration page
- Enter the information required for sign up
- The sign-up process is very simple and straight.
- Enter your screen name in the text field “Windows Live ID. This is actually your Windows Live ID you will use to sign in. You can also select from a hotmail.com or live.com email.
- Write your password. The password must be as per required format and you will use when signing in to Windows Live Messenger
- You first and last name, birthday, gender, zip, state, and country information is also required.
- Finally, Select “I Accept” to complete your Windows Live Messenger sign up.
After the completion of sign up process, you can now log in to Windows Live Messenger easily and quickly without any hesitation.
Sign in to Windows Live Messenger
As we already provide complete information about Windows Live Messenger sign up process above. Once you have signed up, you can use the Messenger client.
To sign in to Windows Live Messenger, just follow these quick steps.
How to Login
- Enter your Windows Live ID and password
- You can also choose the following options, prior to signing into the IM client.
- There are also some options to keep user make its availability visible or private. It is “available” by default but you can choose any of the following options. available, busy, and appear offline
- Select “Remember Me” option if you want the laptop to remember your Windows Live ID but it is recommended please do not choose this option on public computers. Similarly, you can also choose “Remember My Password” option if you want the computer to remember your password too.
- After providing the complete information required to log in, just click the Sign in button to login to Windows Live Messenger.
Now you can use your favorite Windows Live Messenger easily. Just sign in and start conversations with your friends and family around the world.