Skype is an amazing instant messaging app. Millions of people around the world use Skype to contact their loved ones. It is my favorite because I used daily to chat with my fiancé. The combination of a Blackberry phone and Skype make my video chatting experience more enjoyable than ever before. Today I am going to show you how to download Skype on Blackberry easily and quickly directly from Skype.com with step by step Blackberry user guide.
Installing Skype on Blackberry from Skype.com
Related Guide: 3 Ways to Use Skype on a Blackberry Phone.
There are several ways to download Skype app on a Blackberry phone but I will download directly from Skype.com. So follow these simple step to get the job done within few minutes.
- Open your favorite browsers such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Type Skype.com in the address bar and open the website
- Now click “Download Skype” blue colored button. It will re-directed you to the download page.
- There are five options such as Computer, Mobile, Tablet, Xbox, and Wearables. Select “Mobile”
- It will bring another screen just under the “Mobile” button
- Now located the “Blackberry” section which is located at the bottom of this page and Click on it.
- Click Get the App, Enter your phone number. Skype will send an SMS text along with a link to download Skype on your Blackberry device.
Unfortunately, Skype is no longer available for Blackberry devices. You can visit Skype support page for more information.