Learn how to get Skype for Blackberry easy and quickly with step by step educational guide. Downloading Skype on your Smartphone is not tricky, just follow our learning guide to get the job done within few minutes.
Skype is one of the most popular instant messaging apps in the world. It offers Skype to Skype free video and audio calls, text and video messages. Skype also allows users to make calls to landline phone numbers with different price plans. So use Skype to stay in touch with your friends and family around the globe anytime.
You can use Skype after creating your account. Signing up is also very simple. Just go to Skype.com and register your account for free.
Ways to Download Skype on Blackberry
1. Install Skype from Blackberry World
First of all, I will explain, how to get Skype for Blackberry from Blackberry World.
- Tap Blackberry World icon on your phone and open the app store. There are thousands of apps, games, and themes which you can download on your phone. In case, if you don’t have the Blackberry World on your phone, just follow me to get it right now.
- Open the browser on your phone by clicking the globe icon.
- Search “Blackberry Word Site” using your favorite search engine and then open the site. Go to the bottom area and click “Download” button.
- In Blackberry World, search the Skype app using the search bar and tap the Skype icon appearing in the search results.
- Just Tap the “Download” button located on the right side of the Skype icon and the process will begin immediately.
- Once the process has completed, a Skype icon will appear on your phone somewhere. It could be on your home screen and in the apps section. Tap the icon to launch the app.
- Sign in by providing your personal information.
Getting the Skype on Blackberry is not as hard as you think. After installing the app, you can use it to send instant messages, document files, videos and photos anywhere in the world on 3G or Wi-Fi internet connection.
2. Download Skype Using Your Mobile Browser
- Open your browser and navigate to Skype.com website.
- Now click “Get the app for Blackberry” link. It will take you to the Skype app in the Blackberry App World.
- Click the download button to get the app on your device.
- Once the installation has completed, follow the login process to register your account.
3. Install Skype Directly from Blackberry Website
- Open your favorite browsers such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Search “BlackBerry World” on Google search engine. Click the site from the search results to open Blackberry World from which you can download Skype for Blackberry.
- Next, Select “Apps” tab
- Now search Skype in the search bar
- Click on Skype and then “Instructions” to enlarge the barcode. Make sure you have barcode scanner app on your Blackberry phone. If you don’t have, Go to Blackberry Word and download.
- Next, Scan the barcode and it will re-direct you to the Skype app in the Blackberry World. Tap the Skype icon to download and install.
4. Getting the Skype from Skype.com
Downloading the Skype from Skype.com is very simple. Just follow these simple steps.
- Open your favorite browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and navigate to the Skype.com website.
- Locate the Blackberry section on the page
- Click “Get the App” button
- Now enter your mobile number so you will receive an SMS having the download link
- Just click the link and it will navigate you to the Skype App in the Blackberry World
- Now download and install Skype on your Blackberry phone.