Snapchat login guide. Snapchat is an image sharing app available worldwide. The app is liked and used worldwide because of its amazing features. Snapchat is competing with Facebook’s Instagram. Developers of Snapchat keep updating the app. People love the new features of Snapchat. Currently, only the mobile version of the app is available for download. Once you have downloaded the app, you can start using the app after logging into it. The Snapchat app keeps you logged in even after you close it. When you want to use the app, you simply need to tap the app in the apps section of your smartphone.
There is also a way you can login to Snapchat online. We are going to show you how to sign up for Snapchat.
Why Snapchat Online?
Many of you must have heard about the Snapchat online version for the first time. Some of you might be wondering if the online version offers the same features as the mobile version. There are a lot of things you can do such as updating your snaps, viewing your profile and much more. In addition, you will also be able to view all of your friends’ Snapchat stories.
Snapchat Sign up Instructions
If this is the first time you are using Snapchat in your life then you are required to sign up first. Now, we will give you some useful tips and tricks using which you can sign up on Snapchat without facing any problem. You can use a smartphone to sign up on Snapchat. Snapchat is a popular app and is available for popular platforms like iPhone and Android. Those who don’t own iPhone or Android can borrow one from someone. Don’t forget to sign out when you are done using the app to keep your Snapchat account protected. Following are the steps you will be going through when signing up.
- Download and install the app and open it.
- You will be prompted to login or sign up. Select Sign Up.
- Snapchat will ask you to choose your username. Remember, once you have chosen a username, you won’t be able to change it later. So, think well before choosing a username.
- Sign up form also has other text fields like email address, desired password, and your birth date.
- Accept the terms and conditions of Snapchat to continue.
Using Snapchat Online
Now we will talk about getting Snapchat for free. There are two things you need to do, sign up for an account as shown above and sign up for a Google Play account. When you sign up for a Google Play account you also register a device to your account.
We are doing all this only to be able to download a copy of the Snapchat app to your desktop. And this is only possible if you have registered an account with Google. You can only register for an account with Google if you have an Android device. Arrange an android device, login to your Google Play account and verify it. When you have created a Google Play account successfully, then you will use Manymo in order to use Snapchat.
Those who are wondering what Manymo is should know that it is an online emulator. There are other emulators like Andyroid and Bluestacks but we are using Manymo because it is an online emulator. Manymo will mimic an Android operating system in an online interface. Generally, we need to download the emulator in order to use it. But you don’t need to download Manymo in order to be able to use it because it is an online emulator. Manymo is free to use and there is also a paid version that will cost you $9.
Following are the steps you need to follow to use Snapchat online.
- Turn on your computer and go to Google Play. Remember, the sign up process of Google Play is given above. You will search and download the Snapchat app from your Google Play account. The file you will be saving to your desktop is .apk file.
- Now go to Manymo and enter the required information to sign up for an account. Choose the version you want to use, free or paid version.
- Open the emulator after logging into it. There is also an option to open the emulator with an app.
- Click Launch and go to the folder or directory where you saved the Snapchat apk file, you downloaded in the first step, and upload it into the emulator.
Snapchat Login Online
If things go right the emulator should be running on your computer and you can login to Snapchat. Once you are logged into the app, you can start viewing the snaps sent to you from your friends. If you want to take and send snaps then make sure that your computer camera matches the specifications required by Snapchat. Forgotten login information can be recovered by clicking the respective links.
Log In Snapchat https://accounts.snapchat.com/
Snapchat. LogIn. Forgot your password? Company. Snap Inc.JobsNews. Community. support community GuidelinesSafety Center. Business. Please share your views about Snapchat login and sign up guide.