SnapTube for PC Windows: SnapTube is an app using which you can download any YouTube videos. Most of us watch videos on YouTube and sometimes we want to download a video but we cannot because we don’t know how to. But now we have Snaptube which is an app for downloading YouTube videos. The best thing about Snaptube is that you can use it to convert the videos to MP3 files.
Simply get SnapTube for Windows and start downloading your favorite music. Moreover, the app is ad free. SnapTube also suggests videos based on the kind of videos you frequently watch. You can also share the downloaded videos with your friends and loved ones through SnapTube. Before you do anything else, there is an important thing you need to know. SnapTube is an Android device and you are here to know how to get SnapTube for Windows 10. The app is designed for Android only and it means you can only use the app if you have an Android device. But, in this article, we will show you a way following which you can get SnapTube for Windows 10.
Take a look at the system requirements. Your system must have
- 4GB RAM
- HD resolution
- Updated graphic card and driver
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
How to Get SnapTube for Windows PC
To download and use Snaptube for your PC computer Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista, just follow these simple steps.
We will show you how to get SnapTube for Windows using Bluestacks.
- You will start with downloading Bluestacks. Access the official website of Bluestacks and there you can download the emulator.
- Locate the Bluestacks file, you have downloaded above and install it. Just double click on the installer file. Make sure that you have a stable Internet connection when installing Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks will finish installation within a few minutes. Now open Bluestacks and you may be prompted to setup some initial settings.
- You will sue Bluestacks search bar to search SnapTube. Enter SnapTube in the search bar and press the search button.
- Next, you will login using your Google account. Remember, Bluestacks is an Android app so you must have a Google account to continue. Open your browser in Bluestacks, then open Google to find SnapTube .apk file.
- Download the SnapTube app.
- Wait for the download to finish. Next, follow the prompts by clicking on it. This is how you will install the application. Now you can use SnapTube to download videos on your Windows 10 system.
Related: Jamendo Music Service Features (Review)
This article is about how to get SnapTube for Windows 10. Above you learned how you can get SnapTube using Bluestacks which is an Android emulator. There are plenty of Android emulators like Andyroid, Genymotion etc and you can use any of them.
SnapTube for PC Windows Download.com Step by step guide. Find SnapTube software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web. Don’t forget to share your comments.