Today, we will show you how to play Subway Surfers online and on your PC computer easily and quickly with step by step Subway Surfers app guide.
It looks like the whole world is addicted to Subways Surfers. Smartphones have changed the way we play games. Now you don’t need your gaming consoles to play your favorite games. All you need to have is a smartphone. Snapchat is one of the most played mobile games with more than five hundred million downloads on Google Play Store alone.
You will be surprised to know that the game has more than fifty million active users per day. Kiloo and SYBO Games developed Subway Surfers. The game was first released in 2012. Currently, the game is available for download on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
Why Subway Surfers?
Subway Surfers online game is not available yet. You must download and install Subway Surfers on your Android or iPhone if you want to play it. But playing Subway Surfers online is a fun. Following are the reasons people give when asked why they want to play Subway Surfers online.
- For those who don’t have a cell phone, playing Subway Surfers on a computer is the only option.
- Smartphones have small screens as compare to the computer which offers bigger resolution screen size. Subway Surfers is also known for its attractive graphics. The screen of your computer is much bigger than that of your smartphone.
- If you have installed Subway Surfers on your computer at the office, you can take a break from your work and play the game and no one will know about it.
- When playing games on laptops or computers, you don’t have to worry about battery, charging etc. You can play for hours uninterrupted.
- Laptops and computer have bigger processors so there will be no glitches.
Playing Subway Surfers Online
Keep first thing in mind that you must have a Google Play account if you want to play Google online. You need the Google Play account so that you may download the Subway Surfers apk file without any problem. Those who play Subway Surfers on their iPhone may have never thought about creating a Google Play account. When you create a Google Play account it also means that you will need an Android device. Those who don’t have an Android device can borrow one from someone. Login to the Google Play account and download the Subway Surfers apk file to your desktop.
You will need a stable Internet connection otherwise you will face problems. We can say that now stable Internet connection has become a basic requirement for most of the popular games including Subway Surfers. So, you better avoid using public Wi-Fi which is shared by dozens and sometimes hundreds of people.
Manymo Online Emulator
We will be using an online Android emulator. When we talk about the online Android emulator, there is only one name that comes to mind and that name is Manymo. Follow the instructions given below to use Manymo online emulator.
- Navigate to Google Play and download Subway Surfers on your computer. Don’t forget to make a copy of the APK file. You will be using the copy each time you want to play the game.
- As stated above, we will be using online emulator Manymo. The first thing you need to do is sign up for the service. Manymo is free to use but it also has a paid version. The free version offers one hundred virtual emulator sessions per month and the paid version offers unlimited emulator sessions per month.
- Go to the official website of Manymo and click on the “Launch An App With The Emulator” link. You can find the link at the top.
- Next, you need to upload the apk file. There are two ways to do it, either drag and drop in an apk file or simply browse on the computer and upload it. Now upload the Subway Surfers apk you downloaded above.
- Next step is setting up your emulator. You better select the one that matches to the screen resolution to the computer you are working on.
- You will see the emulator loading automatically and open the app. You can start playing your favorite game Subway Surfers on your computer.
Subway Surfers for PC
Above, we showed you the step by step process of playing Subway Surfers online. Now we will show you how to download and install Subway Surfers for PC. You will have to download and install an Android emulator on your PC first. The android emulator we will be using here is Andy.
- The very first thing you need to do, as said above, is to download the Android emulator Andy to your computer. Then install and set it up.
- Next, you will sign in to your Google Play account just like you did with Manymo. You will need a valid Google Play account.
- You can use the one-click sync to sync all of your apps to the emulator.
- Now all apps including Subway Surfers have synced with your Google Play account. Just launch the Subway Surfers from there by double-clicking it and have fun.
- Some users said that the app does not sync automatically. Well, in that case, go to Google Play, search and download the app. Enjoy.
Subway Surfers Android Apps on Google Play online Subway Surfers PC computer. DASH as fast as you can! DODGE the oncoming trains! Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog. Feel free to share your comments below in the comments box.