Recording your voice on an Android phone can be interesting if you have a true voice recorder app. There are so many apps but they are not what they claim to be. Finding the right app is little complicated, however, I have listed ten most powerful apps that you can use for seamless high-quality voice recording.
The smartphone is a perfect device for voice recording, so there’s no need to buy separate voice recording devices from the online stores. Also recording a voice on a desktop computer is not as convenient as on smart devices. With your Android phone, you can record clear-cut voice easily and quickly and can email or share on social media or YouTube without spending a dime.
Voice Changing Apps
Change Your Voice on Android With These Amazing Apps
No matter, what the reason for voice recording is, you can definitely record your voice easily. If you are a singer and want to participate in a music competition program, but you don’t have a voice recording device. I just want to tell you that your smartphone is a perfect voice recording machine.
In this educational guide, I will show you seventeen best Android voice recorder apps from which you can select the best app for your phone or tablet. Almost all apps are free and you can easily download them from Google Play Store.
Audio Recorder grabs the first position on the voice recorder lists. It is a simple yet powerful app that you can use for seamless high-quality clear recording. Tested by millions of Android users, it has got 4.2 rating on Google Play Store. It also supports external audio recording devices. It lets people records, save and share over the social media, instant messengers, and cloud storage like Google Drive, DropBox, and others.
- Classical easy-to-use interface
- Record and pause instantly with just single tap
- High-quality clear voice recording
- Stereo Microphone STM10
- Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM
- Social media sharing and cloud storage options
How to Record Voice with Audio Recorder Android App
Recording your voice with this app is pretty simple. Just follow these simple steps to start.
- Firstly, go to Google Play Store on your Android phone
- Search “Audio Recorder” in the search text field
- Or open the app page by clicking the link above
- Once the app has installed, tap the “OPEN” button or icon from the app drawer to launch
- Click “Allow” from the pop-up that appears with a message “Allow Audio Recorder to access photos, media, and files on your device?”
- Next, again tap “Allow” to permit Audio Recorder to record audio
- Now you are ready to start recording. Just tap the red button to start recording. To pause, just tap the pause button next to recording button.
- After recording your audio, you can select “Mode” and “Quality” options to set its quality.
- The file will automatically be saved. drag the screen toward the right to see the file.
- If you want to work on your audio file, then click the 3 dots to open a pop-up which shows a variety of options including Share, Rename, Filters, Crop, Move file, Details and Delete.
Samsung Voice Recorder
Samsung Voice Recorder is a fantastic tool specially designed for noiseless and smooth recordings. It lets people capture high-quality sounds, while also offers on-the-spot editing and customization along with playback options.
It is a multifunctional recording tool that can help you perform a variety of tasks. Besides the voice recordings, you can also record phone calls and convert real-time voice to text (Speech to text). easily and quickly. This feature makes the app better among other apps on the list.
As we know that creativity has no boundaries, Similarly, if you have Samsung Recorder on your phone or tablet, then you can easily turn your ideas into reality by recording your voice. It supports the standard, interview, and voice memo recording modes for different situations and purposes.
It has an extensive range of powerful features. However, I am going to list some important out of them.
- Non-stop high-quality voice recording
- Cancel incoming calls while working on sounds.
- Media control such as play, stop, skip and rename, edit and delete
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder
You just need to believe in yourself. Download Hi-Q app and record seamless audio without any hesitation. It is a powerful sound recorder equipped with advanced features and a variety of customization options. It records in MP3 with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling that makes this app more powerful than other audio recording apps. Additionally, it lets users upload files directly to DropBox, Google Drive, and other cloud storage.
The app is free and you can record ten minutes of the audio MP3 clip without any cost. However, if you want to record long length audio clips, then you have to buy its pro version. The full version has a lot of unique features which you can use to make your recordings more professional. Have a look at its important features.
- It records your voice in MP3 format that can be played almost everywhere and on all devices
- Save your recorded sounds directly on Google Drive and Dropbox.
- With Home Screen Widgets, you can easily record, pause and store right from your mobile home screen
- Record in a variety of audio formats including MP3, WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC
- Sync across other devices using your home Wi-Fi or mobile data
- furthermore, easily transferable to your desktop computer over the Wi-Fi internet connection
- Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder cannot be used for phone calls recording.
Call Recorder is a multifunctional voice recorder app with tons of valuable features. Besides the voice recording, it also records incoming and outgoing phone calls. The app is free, contains advertisement banners, however, you can remove ads by purchasing its pro version.
The app features automatic phone calls, record in different audio formats, store over cloud including DropBox and G Drive, and others. It also lets users set audio sources including Mic, voice call, a video camera. You can also play previously recorded files and can password protect your audio recordings.
Easy Voice Recorder
Another superb voice recorder app similar to Audio Recorder and MP3 Recorder. It provides a super-simple method to record sounds over the smartphone. Just launch the app and start recording. Not only this but sharing and storing your audio files is also very easy. Download Easy Voice Recorder from Google Play Store.
The interface and elements are designed beautifully, so you can easily interact with different items. It lets people save recordings in a variety of sound formats. The home screen widget allows users to use the app directly from the front screen without launching the app. The pro version includes additional features that you can use for stereo recording, connect an external microphone via Bluetooth and more. The app is equally important for students as well as for businesses to record lectures, notes, and business meetings.
- Record high-quality audio and save in a variety of popular formats
- Unlimited audio length, compressed formats such as PCM and MP4, and AMR
- Easily shareable via email and over instant messengers
- Instantly operate the whole process with its home screen widgets
- Best for musicians because they can fine-tune using a variety of background sound effects
- Set any recorded sound as a ringtone
The green-colored beautiful interface design and components, Parrot, let users record voice instantly and perfectly. It is another best Audio Recorder alternative and similar to other voice recorders for Android phone and tablets. This multi-featured app also allows people to record phone calls without spending a penny. It features hundreds of useful recording options such as playback recordings, scheduled recordings, cloud storage support, social media share, phone call recording and more.
You can also record sounds using a standard mic, camcorder mic or even a Bluetooth microphone. It also supports WAV and MP4 formats. Here’s a list of its important features. Removing unnecessary background noise, cancel out echo or control gain as per the situation.
Developed by Dje073, RecForge II has got a 4.1 rating on the Google Play Store. It is another powerful voice recorder similar to other recording apps out there. It comes with countless marvelous options such as scheduled recording, change recording speed to increase or decrease voice pitch and more. If you want to record long lectures, speeches, or meeting conversations, then RecForge II might give better results among others. Here’s a list of important features.
RecForge II Features
- Support external microphone
- Save in various formats including mp3, m4a, wgi, wma, opus, flac and wav codec
- Easily adjustable manual gain
- Capture audio from videos
- Schedule recordings with just one click
- Loop the recordings
- A powerful set of effects. Use them to fine-tune and other sound related tasks
- Record n background while calling or watching videos
- Crop a specific portion of a recorded audio or merge different sounds easily and quickly.
Other Popular Voice Recording Android Apps
There are plenty of audio sound recording apps available on Google Play Store. Here are some other notable apps.
Smart Voice Recorder: Developed by SmartMob, The app is another option to record your voice. It offers a wide range of features including automatic and manual sensitivity control, works in the background without disturbing on-screen things, microphone gain calibration tool, shareable on Cloud, email or instant messengers like WhatsApp.
SnapBack: Created by Cosmic Pie Design, the app is free of cost, however, in-app purchase available to buy additional effects and filters, also for removing banner ads from the app. Nicely designed easy-to-use interface and elements to interact with different options.
Voicestra: It is another powerful yet modern Android voice recorder lets people record audios with 14 different modes. It automatically corrects the pitch of your voice to make it smoother than before. Also adding different effects within voice time-time could make the voice professional looking singing loop.
What is your favorite audio voice recorder Android app?
Audio Recorder is my favorite and I have been using for seven months. Its updated version has more advanced features. What’s your favorite app? Android voice recorder free download apps for singing apk sound recorder smart voice recorder for Samsung Galaxy S8, LG, Google Pixel, and all other popular Android phone and tablets.. Please share your views in the comments.