Are you an Instagram user? If you are then you know the joy a person feels when he or she gets a new follower on Instagram. But have you ever tried to know who unfollowed you. Most of the Instagram users want to know who unfollowed them but unfortunately they can’t. It is because Instagram does not notify you when a person unfollows you.
In this article we will tell you about an app named Unfollowgram. Using this app you can know about the Instagram users who unfollowed you on Instagram. The app will also tell about those users who still follow you and remain in contact with you.
Before we tell you more about the app Unfollowgram, we would like to share some tips you will find very useful when using Instagram. Keep one thing in mind that those who have millions of followers on Instagram are also human beings just like you and me. The only difference is that they have figured out how to get followers on Instagram. There are some simple tips and tricks following which you can also get countless followers on Instagram.
Read also: Forgot Instagram Username or Password
Popular Instagram Tips
Let’s have a look at some of the popular Instagram tips.
- Try using Instagram as much as possible. It is very important to tell others that you an active Instagram user. Let other Instagram users feel your presence and then they will start following you.
- Using hashtags a lot will help you get more Instagram followers. When you use hashtags, it becomes easy for others to find your posts. Using hashtag means you are allowing people to find the images you shared.
- Sometimes when you follow a person, he follows you back in return. So following people to get them follow you in return is also a good way to get more followers on Instagram.
- Jus liking an Instagram photo is not enough. But commenting on a photo leaves a good impression on that user. Then other users who read your comments may want to know more about you and start following you.
- You can use other social media sites like Facebook and Twitter to share your Instagram posts and photos. It is the best way to attract new Instagram followers and stop those who already follow you from unfollowing you. Remember the time you choose to share photos on Instagram is very important. Choose the time when most of the people are online. You should post from 4 pm to 7 pm.
How to Use Unfollowgram?
Now we come back to our original topic, what is Unfollowgram. Below, we have shown you how to use Unfollowgram. The process of using Unfollowgram consists of the following simple and easy steps.
- Navigate to the Unfollowgram and there you will see a button titled ‘Sign In with Instagram’ button. Click the button.
- You will see a page containing Instagram username and password text fields. When you sign in, it means you allow Unfollowgram use your account.
- You will be prompted that Unfollowgram have access to your personal information and follow/unfollow users. The app will also have access to your Instagram photos and friend list. Unfollowgram will let you follow or unfollow users.
- Type in your email address to get Unfollowgram account. From now on if someone unfollows you, you will be notified via email.
- A screen will appear. You can choose the tabs you want to see such as ‘who unfollowed me’, ‘who doesn’t follow me back’, ‘who I don’t follow back’, ‘your followers’ and ‘who follow you’.
Unfollowgram – Who unfollowed me on Instagram and Twitter, who follow or unfollowgram. Best way how to manage Your Instagram or Twitter friends. Unfollowgram show you who unfollowed you on Instagram or Twitter, who doesn’t follow you back