Windows 10 is the most engaging and flexible operating system released by Microsoft with a lot of useful features and modern design. Windows is always very popular just because of its user-friendly interface. In Windows 10, you can change the things as per your requirements. For example, you can change your desktop backgrounds, Windows skin, text and icon size and a lot of other things. In this step by step guide, we will show you how to change the icon size in Windows 10 such as desktop icons, taskbar icons, and file explorer or folder icons easily and quickly with step by step guide.
Change Desktop Icon Size In Windows 10 (Step by Step)
We will discuss the desktop icons first. In some situations, we may need to change the default icon size in Windows 10. The method of changing the icon size is pretty simple.
- Right-click on your Windows 10 desktop screen anywhere on empty area
- Select the “View” option from the menu
- You will view the icon size options: Large Icons, Medium Icons and Small Icons on the top of the menu bar
- We can select any option to set the desktop icon size. You can select Large Icons or Small icons as per your requirements.
Read also: Delete User Accounts In Windows 10
Change File Explorer Icon Size In Windows 10
To change the icon size in File Explorer, just follow simple steps. The process is similar to the above-mentioned step by step guide to change desktop icons.
- First of all, open File Explorer
- Choose “View” from the top menu bar
- You can see three options such as Extra Large, Large, Medium and Small Icons. Select any option to change the icon size in the File Explorer
Change Taskbar Icon Size In Windows 10:
In order to change the size of Taskbar icons, apply the same process mentioned above. Let’s start
- Right-click on your desktop screen anywhere on the empty area. Please keep in mind do not right-click on any icon or file on the desktop. After clicking on the empty desktop screen, Go to “Display Settings” located at the bottom of the available options in the menu bar.
- A new window will appear. There is a slider control “Change the size of text, apps, and other items”.
- Scroll left or right to set the size of Taskbar icons and text as per your requirements.
Changing the icon size in Windows 10 is not as hard as you think, You can easily change icon sizes in Windows such as desktop icons, taskbar icons, and file explorer or folder. Just follow any method to change desired icon sizes. Please do not forget to share your views and comments about this step by step guide.