Zoho Writer is a powerful online word processor. If you have not used Zoho Writer then you must give it a try, you will love it. If you think that there is no word processor like Microsoft Word then you are wrong because Zoho Writer is a perfect word processor available. There are many reasons why you should start using Zoho Writer. The best thing about Zoho Writer is that it makes sharing and collaboration easy.
You will love Zoho Chat feature in Writer. It has a lot to offer to students. There are many things you can do using Zoho. You can collaborate with your colleagues in real time. Let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Zoho Writer. Learn how to create a word document online without Microsoft Office Word easily and quickly with step by step guide.
Following are the advantages of using Zoho Writer
- Easy to use and you will feel just like you do when working on any other word processing software.
- Those who have used Zoho say that its tab-based toolbar is easy to use.
- Collaboration with teammates is seamless thanks to the Version History feature.
- If you have edited a document offline, you can sync it up when you connect to the Internet.
- It allows you create spreadsheets and presentation files.
Let’s have a look at the disadvantages of using Zoho Writer.
- It lacks some features we use in other word processors like MS Word.
- Requires stable Internet connection.
- Zoho offers a variety of templates from which you can choose to create documents.
- Users can create, open and save their documents easily because of the WYSIWYG editor.
- People say that creating an equation in word processors is difficult. But Zoho Writer has a built-in equation editor named LaTeX Equation Editor using which you can build equations quickly and easily.
- Zoho Chat can be used for sharing documents and collaborating with others.
- It supports commonly known file formats such as Docx, txt, tex, doc, docm, dot, dotx, html, htm and many others.
- Writer allows you export documents in formats like docx, pdf to your computer.
In short, we can say that Zoho Writer has a lot to offer you. It is the best online word processor you can find. You can use Writer for the same purpose you use Microsoft Word for. If you love Zoho Writer’s online feature but you still want to use Microsoft Word then you can use Zoho Writer plug-in. The plug-in will let you enjoy the features of both. Your documents will be accessible online and you can access them anytime and anywhere.